What has hunting become?

I can say with 110% truthfulness that it would be a ver cold day in Hell before I paid someone 5 grand to find me a buck worthy of shooting.

Just because you can do something doesn't always make it right.

Helping Mule deer for all hunters

Conservation tag , I have helped raise over $60,000 in 2104 so far to help preserve and improve Muledeer hunting in Mt for the same people that are talking bad about me offering to put more money into a landowners bank account to help him with not only any damages or losses by the Mule deer but hopefully he will plant more crops next year to even help the deer herds more and get them to allow future hunters to access his land for free. I also paid $15,000 for this tag that also goes back on the ground to help Mule deer habitat and future MD hunters . I could have hired an outfitter here for $10,000 but how would that help future MD hunters in Mt ? I could have went on an out of state MD hunt and sent the money to another state but how would that help the future MD hunter in Montana? Or I could just go out on my own and kill the deer on Public land but again how would that help future MD hunters in Mt? Some people offer to put in as a party with someone that has max bonus points just to draw a MD tag in certain areas and no one benifits except the hunter . So for those of you that talk bad about me or my plan to help future hunters than you don't know me and should just not say anything and go hunt MD and see how they need help not just hunted . For you that know me and what I am doing thanks for your support and I hope what I'm trying to do for MD helps you or your kids out one day. And for the comments on me wanting a buck just to hang on my wall well I already have several of those all by myself without giving anything back to the wildlife and now I see there is so much more I can do for wildlife while doing what I love . Hunting . Thanks Darren Newsom

Hilarious stuff right here. If I buy a hooker and donate ten grand to the united way - does that make buying a hooker ok? I mean - not that I have anything against hookers.....

There's nothing wrong with not being a hunter. Good luck with the bounty hunt.

Hilarious stuff right here. If I buy a hooker and donate ten grand to the united way - does that make buying a hooker ok? I mean - not that I have anything against hookers.....

There's nothing wrong with not being a hunter. Good luck with the bounty hunt.

Hookers are more of a rental situation.

Unless you're a pimp. :D

Hunting

Conservation tag , I have helped raise over $60,000 in 2104 so far to help preserve Muledeer hunting in Mt for the same people that are talking bad about me offering to put more money into a landowners bank account to help him with not only any damages or losses by the Mule deer but hopefully he will plant more crops next year to even help the deer herds more and allow future hunters to hunt for free.I also paid $15,000 for this tag that also goes back on the ground to help Mule deer habitat and future MD hunters. I could have hired an outfitter here for $10,000 but how would that help future MD hunters in Mt ? I could have went on an out of state MD hunt and sent the money to another state but how would that help the future MD hunter in Montana? Or I could just go out and kill the deer on Public land but again how would that help future MD hunters in Mt? So for those of you that talk bad about me or my plan to help future hunters than you don't know me and should just not say anything and go hunt MD and see they need help not just hunted .For you that know me and what I am doing thanks for your support and I hope what I'm trying to do for MD helps you or your kids out one day. And for the comments on me wanting a buck just to hang on my wall well I already have several of those all by myself without giving anything back to the wildlife and now I see there is so much more I can do for wildlife while doing what I love . Hunting . Thanks Darren Newsom

Let a kid shoot the bounty buck you're looking for and I'll change my mind about you. Thanks for spending the cash on mule deer though.

Double post

Sorry for the double post I was doing it on my phone. I'm done guys hunting has nothing to do with hookers it has to do with outdoors and having fun and preserving it all for future generations . I have become fortunate enough to help do this because of the help of hunters and shooters and and proud to say I am helping future hunters , shooters and outdoorsman. I hope everyone has a great season and wish you all the luck and I thank GOD we all have this great state to do it all in. Thanks Darren

If the FWP would let me transfer this Tag I would in a heart beat. I take kids hunting more than I hunt . See them hunt and harvest an animal is better than me doing it myself any day. I challenge everyone on here to take a kid hunting or just in the outdoors I promise I do and will.

If you have enough money to pay someone to hunt for you. I would think for a little extra you could get them to shoot it and bring it to your home after breakfast...you know after it warms up a little outside.

Better watch out letting this bunch know you take kids hunting. Most here tend to think kids should be shaving before they should hunt. Shoot that big mulie yourself, nothing wrong with that at all.

Good luck with the bounty hunt. I'm sure you'll feel great when you squeeze that trigger.

To Greenhorn; I have no idea what kind of hunter you are or a person so I will not question if you are a good person or hunter. The same as you don't know if I am so please don't attack someone who just might be trying to help you and your future hunting .I have hunted in Mt for 32 years now and have killed my fair share of deer and now want to give back because I can and have seen others do in the past for me .I have worked very hard to be able to hunt when I can and work to hunt as allot of hunters do. So call it bounty hunting or what ever you want but bottom line is I myself and allot of others are putting serious time and Money to help great hunters like yourself and so many others .I have spent weeks out on hunts hiking everyday and loved every min of it and didn't kill an animal. So I can and do hunt as hard as any can , well not as well as when I was younger I guess but I try lol. But if you are saying as a hunter I shouldn't ask for help or hunt on private land or offer to help the landowner out who I hope is a sportsman himself then you should ask yourself the same questions. We are all outdoors mans and shooters and you should really consider we all are here for the love of the hunt . Maybe your just looking at attacking me but you are getting no where as I am going to keep helping deer habitat as allot of others do so all of us have a better hunting season . Thanks

Last edited:
Please come back after your "hunt" and share the details, show us the antlers, and tell us how your "finders fee" payment is going to help me, my kids, or all other "sportsman" everywhere.

I'm genuinely impressed by your contributions and sportsmanship that selflessly helps us all. Think about it when you squeeze that trigger, and all that you do for us.

I will try my hardest and if I don't kill a deer I will still keep helping preserve Mule deer habitat along with the MDF and other conservation groups
so hopefully one day you and your kids and many others have this same opportunity I have as I work hard just like you do and so many others . Good hunting.

Last edited:
Regardless of the amount of money you spend to be able to gun down a big deer easily, I suspect my kids and I will have ample opportunity to hunt mule deer. Keep patting yourself on the back for helping us all out. It'll be hard not to laugh when you don't come back and tell us about how your $5,000.00 finders fee helped us all out.

Good shooting.

For Christ's sake, you bought the Governer's permit. You can hunt the Bitterroot units, or the rut n the rocky mtn front, or the lima peaks and the snowcrest and the Bridgers.... go HUNTING. The finder's fee ad is for limp-wristed pillow biting sissies.

I hope your correct but I don't believe with out all of our help and the help of the MDF our Mule deer hunting is in big trouble . There are allot of MDF functions allot of us attend and help with all over the state and I hope to meet you and your kids at one sometime. Saying the mule deer hunting will always be something we all will enjoy with our kids is great but please help us make sure of that. See ya at a MDF banquet I hope. I'm glad to here your kids are hunters great job getting them involved and showing them they also can give back if not with money just volunteer at the next conservation event. I thank everyone that has in the past and in the future . We all are saving Muledeer and without sportsman and everyone's help me and you wouldn't even be having this conversation .i hope you see conservation needs our help . Doesn't seem like you agree but I can and want to help . thanks

Last edited:
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back