Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

What do YOU eat that...

Moosie

Grand poopa
....might make someone turn up their nose ?!?!

My favorite is a Peanut butter Sam-ich and chocolate. As I made one yesterday, Instead of hershies, I put the ol MM's on it. MMMM MMMMM good !!! I'm the only one in the Family that eats them.

So it got me thinking, Different people make different con-cocsions, what do you eat that someone might be looking at you funny ?

Raw bone marrow when we dress our deer in the field. Learned it from my grandfather. When you cut the legs off just scoop a little out on your khife blade and enjoy.

OK... I meant Gross Chit you might actually eat guys... All of a Sudden my Peanut butter and MM's don't sound so bad. EEK !!

Escargot freaks some people out. Pretty tasty. Doubt I could eat caviar though...never tried.

I wish I didn't but pigs feet in my sauerkraut. Grosses a lot of people out.

Raw ground round (aka Tiger Meat) on a saltine with a slice of onion and some salt. MMMM... freaks my wife out though.

Nemont

Sashimi.. sliced raw tuna, chilled and served with wasabi (Japanese Horseradish) and soy sauce.. Best on a hot day with an ice cold Pacifico..

:cool:

Sushi, Sashimi.
Love it. Raw tuna, yellow tail and scallops.

One of my customers, a local japanese resturant and Sushi bar makes a roll called "the #9"
Crab meat and asparagras, rolled in rice and rice paper. Tempura battered and deep fried, then sliced into rings that are topped with avocado, raw scallops, a spicy mayonase based sauce, raw flying fish row and crushed nuts.

raw meat.. lile Nemont, I eat the raw beef and onion on a slice of rye bread. we call it the cannibal sandwich around here. I will also take a chunk of meat while i am boning a dead critter and eat it sometimes to judge how good it will be so i know if i should grind it up, or steak the meat out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back