Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

What do YOU eat that...

Worst thing I have ever tasted was Lake Trout eggs cooked with onions and olive oil in the Canadian wilderness. I have eaten some horrible stuff but this I can still taste 15 years later everytime I think of it.

I eat the raw tip of the heart of every big game animal that I have killed. Did it as a bet when I was kid on the first deer I shot. Old timer that taught me to hunt told me it was good Luck. Grossed him out eveytime I did it!!!! He has been gone for 6 years now but I still do it and smile at the thought of his face everytime!!!!

lil mustard on pizza is good.....kinda wakes up the tomato's.

Liver and Onions with a thick gravy, Greens and Rudabeggar with a pinch of sugar. Wife won't cook em for me????? Don't forget the Cornbread! John

A great hunting breakfast is a package of sweetrolls topped with honey ham.

A bacon and grape jelly sandwich for breakfast is good too.

The only way my mom would eat liver and onions is with Karo syrup...usually the dark style. I've tried it...not too bad, still don't like liver. Raw oysters aren't all that bad but grosses my wife out. I like to put saurkraut on mashed potatoes and over easy eggs mixed into my hashbrowns. Those aren't particularly unusual to me though. My uncle always liked thick hot gravy on his dinner salads. I always thought that was quite unusual.

Raw eggs with a little salt and pepper is good
Grasshoppers taste like grass
Long horn beetles have a slight salty flavor
First years growth from the end of pine branches
Raw oysters with a little tiger sauce

There is a sausage made by the Creole people in the deep south. I believe it’s called
“Bou-Dan”. Made out of pigs liver and rice, it is really ripe smelling and tasting, something in it is fermented.. I tried it once, and once was enough.

A-con, You must have gotten the Dark or Blood Boudan!!!! The Light Boudan is alright......with a six pack! Boudan looks like a Condom Stuffed with Rice, suck on that! LOL John

I'm pretty tame, I guess. Peanut butter and cucumber sandwiches. Like Matt, I like over easy eggs on top of or mixed into my hash browns. Fried Spam and fried bologna are both good, especially in a sandwich, hot out of the pan over cheese on bread with mustard.

Avocado slices sprinkled with garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt and pepper with extra mayo on good hearty wheat bread or squaw bread.

I've tried balute and nuoc mam sauce, but those were both on a bet and I was drunk. Escargot are okay, but I refuse to spend the money on a pencil eraser in garlic butter.

When my wife and I went to Scotland we ate at a place famous for it's Haggis. Haggis is the heart, lungs and liver boiled until cooked then ground up with onions and spices then mixed with oatmeal and stuffed into a sheeps stomach and cooked. One smell was more then I could take but the Scots were eating it like they wouldn't make any more.

One thing I liked in Saudi Arabia was the BBQ'ed sheep head. They give you the whole head and a bunch of bread and you just eat what ever you can pull off. The ear fat was particularly good. Couldn't do the eyeballs though.

Nemont

Tried lots of wierd chit over the years, some because I wanted to, some because I was "dared", and still some because I lost a bet or two (or had a beer too many)...that being said, I still think caviar is the nastiest crap I've eaten.

I do like good fresh sushi but fish eggs just taste like fuggin BAIT no matter how they're masked....and you're still tasting 'em everytime you burp for the next two weeks :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back