What do you carry everyday?

220yotekiller

What do you feel naked without carrying everyday? I carry a Case trapper pattern pocket knife, chapstick, keys, and I wear a baseball cap and belt every day. I know, I'm kinda boring.

Streamlight ProTac 2AAA
Leatherman Sidekick
locking folding knife of some sort, been a Byrd Cara Cara2 for work, Spyderco Endura4 or a micarta Buck 110 lately for everywhere else
Blistex
Keys
Pen/and or Sharpie

Leatherman on my belt..
Spare key to my truck…
Chapstick….
Wallet…
Cell phone….

I’ve been carrying a leatherman since I was in grade school.

Shop teacher in high school asked me to use mine all the time.

I’ll never forget the time he needed to open a box in class and he looked up at all of us and asked if anyone had a knife. 7 out of 10 of us held up our knives. He chuckled and grabbed the closest one and then handed it back and kept right on talking. Lol

Have a little Gerber knife on my truck keys. Been eyeing a LCP II.

leatherman wave, lighter, keys, wallet, belt. I recently lost my kershaw leek. looking for a replacement knife if anyone has any recommendations.

A small junky multitool, my watch, phone, and a water bottle. Usually end up loosing everything but my watch at some point throughout the day

Phone, wallet, keys (which have a small Swiss army knife). I used to be big into my "edc" gear but over time I just stopped carrying all that junk because I dont use it. When I'm working, I have my tools with me.

I do keep my car well stocked though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back