What do you carry everyday?

If we're including the truck, then a 20mm grenade launcher on a retractable frame that pops up out of the shell. It takes up some room, but it's totally worth it during rush hour.
I forgot.
A slim wallet and some change.
I stopped carrying a belt full of tools and such 13 years ago. Everyday it was full ,if I was not on the boat. Then it was pared down so not to drown.
Pistol was always a clip on with an extra 17rd mag. Still goes with me everywhere.
That and the go bag.
Its full of ems stuff and one is in the truck.

my purse/bag has so much stuff in it, from first aid to horse hoof pick. People have picked it up to hand it to me and said "what the hell is in this ?"

What handgun do you fellows prefer to carry or keep in your truck ? ( excluding Ben's rocket launcher ;))

Old Timer 77OT Muskrat 2 blade pocket knife.
Keys (truck and office)
Belt
Duluth Trading leather/canvas Cell phone holster
Iphone 13
wallet

my purse/bag has so much stuff in it, from first aid to horse hoof pick. People have picked it up to hand it to me and said "what the hell is in this ?"

What handgun do you fellows prefer to carry or keep in your truck ? ( excluding Ben's rocket launcher ;))
I went down to the 9mm Taurus with extra mag on the holster.
I had carried a Glock 10mm and a Navy 45 before that.

S&W M&P 40 w/ two extra mags.

The 20mm is really my bbq gun.

thanks,

Ben/Hank, I carried a S & W 380 Shield and also a Sig Sauer P365, but I really like the Hellcat ( Springfield ) which would be too small for you guys, but I like it

thanks,

Ben/Hank, I carried a S & W 380 Shield and also a Sig Sauer P365, but I really like the Hellcat ( Springfield ) which would be too small for you guys, but I like it
Maybe my aunt will leave me her Sig 380. lol
The Taurus fits my hand well.

I don’t like leaving guns in trucks. Now that I can’t carry at work, most days it stays home. But my normal carry gun is an M&P Shield 9mm with two spare mags.

I don’t like leaving guns in trucks. Now that I can’t carry at work, most days it stays home. But my normal carry gun is an M&P Shield 9mm with two spare mags.
I understand and agree. I get caught sometimes when something comes up and I need to enter a building where you are not allowed to bring a handgun or an unplanned trip to the dog or horse track. If they steal the truck then they have also stolen the handgun, but I doubt they would know it or find it ;)

I have a Taurus G2C 12rnd mags personal and Glock 17 issued. That Glock is ditch pig ugly, they all are. But goddamn I’ve qualed and trained rolling in the dust, dirt, snow, rain and they just don’t quit.

But the OP, I could go w/o my cell, wallet, pen, flashlight, clothing, but I’ll always have my Kershaw.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
thanks,

I've got a little Sig P938 that's a wonderful little pocket 9. metal framed, 1911 style controls & it's accurate for a short bbl pistol. Put it in an IWB holster & it disappears into my ample belly.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back