What do you carry everyday?

my purse/bag has so much stuff in it, from first aid to horse hoof pick. People have picked it up to hand it to me and said "what the hell is in this ?"

What handgun do you fellows prefer to carry or keep in your truck ? ( excluding Ben's rocket launcher ;))
Para P14-45

Spectacles, testicles, wallet, and watch is what my friend's Dad used to say before he left the house. Now days a phone with a credit card and cash holder replaces both the wallet and the phone.

Like I told my boys you never talk about what your packing, and you defiantly don't talk about what your carrying. Both have there place and both are 1st time surprises.

my purse/bag has so much stuff in it, from first aid to horse hoof pick. People have picked it up to hand it to me and said "what the hell is in this ?"

What handgun do you fellows prefer to carry or keep in your truck ? ( excluding Ben's rocket launcher ;))

Heritage rough rider 22lr (don't judge me, it was cheap) or my 1911.

Wallet
watch
pocket knife
eye drops
belt
ball cap
(and, sadly : glasses and hearing aids 😞)

Left front pocket: cellphone and glasses case. Right front pocket holds travel size Purell sanitizer (from before COVID days), AirPods case and keys with a small Swiss Army knife (small Leatherman substitute). Back pocket wallet

Leaving the house, car, store, church or outdoors adventure spots, touch left front, right front and back pocket to verify contents before moving out.

Kershaw knife
airpods (off brand)
lightweight wallet
keys with a gerber tool
and when I carry a firearm, a Ruger LC9s Pro 9mm

Handgun on me, long guns in the truck. 7mm mag for long/big pissed off targets, AR for medium range shootouts, 870 with extended tube for close quarters encounters. I don’t have a 20mm grenade launcher yet, but I’m hoping when they exchange the Russian gun smuggler for the WNBA doper I can get an RPG with a case or 10 of spare propelled grenades.

Back