What did santa bring you?

Santa forgot to bring an extra large dose of patience. Yesterday was day 4 of the in-laws. It had deteriorated to the point where I just randomly wandered around outside with a beer trying to avoid any windows where I could be spotted. I had all week requested off, but damn if I didn't come into the office today. Hopefully I come home to a quiet house.
This was literally my wife at my parents this weekend. She would just disappear for an hour. 😂😂😂

Finally have me a pair of real huntin boots.

Been wearing a pair of 80 dollar cabelas boots for most my hunts for 6 years now. I’m hoping to be shocked at realizing how horrible those 6 years have really been.

IMG_5169.jpeg

Last edited:
The Lowa Tibet uninsulated came. New merino base layers came last week and are great in the cold. REI points used that I did not know I had.
My sister made a new 20ft lead for Rio, in red. Chain file sleeves that holds them so files don't get banged in the door pocket now.

I'll go for blood work today and results could make my year.

Good times spent with family. I scored a yellow elk crossing sign which I really like, some Sitka Stratus bibs, a North Dakota State University Dad hat, and a foam roller to roll out my aching calf muscles! Best of all is watching my kids open presents. Funny how that switches....from being excited for your gifts to being excited for other people to open gifts.

The Lowa Tibet uninsulated came. New merino base layers came last week and are great in the cold. REI points used that I did not know I had.
My sister made a new 20ft lead for Rio, in red. Chain file sleeves that holds them so files don't get banged in the door pocket now.

I'll go for blood work today and results could make my year.

Hoping that you get the best present still, Hank.

My bad/cold weather trend continued with my parents who got me two fleece stocking caps and a couple cold weather base layers. I’m not sure if they think I like the cold or know that I hate it?

13 Fishing Snitch ice fishing rod

Wyoming Whiskey Outryder Bottled-in-Bond

I like The Snitch rods, but the first version was better. Unfortunately I snapped the tip off it in a rod bag. Was my favorite panfish/small trout rod and regret not buying more of them. Now I have two of the newer Snitch rods and a hard case to store them in.

I almost bought myself a new fishing rod for Christmas, Then i looked in the garage and decided I had a lot of them already. Instead I bought flooring for the bedrooms. my gifts always seem to equal a project of some sort.

I did buy myself some more tools so thats always a welcome gift.

Nice rod! I got my dad the same combo for Christmas.

Did you get one of their reels with it? I have a couple of the descent reels and they are so slick.
I got one with the inline descent reel. I "tried" one out at Scheels and like the sensitivity and the backbone for hook sets. Better than trying to thread line through a spring bobber for light biters

I got one with the inline descent reel. I "tried" one out at Scheels and like the sensitivity and the backbone for hook sets. Better than trying to thread line through a spring bobber for light biters
Try the clicker on the real too. It is real nice to let those light biters take it and not feel the resistance. I have been using the 2lb Suffix ice camo line. real nice setup.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back