PEAX Equipment

What did santa bring you?

I am santa.

Bought from a buddy a new to me 2022 hoyt Ventum Pro 33” bare bow and outfitted with new sight and rest. replaces the ever dependable hoyt alphamax 34 been using since 2010. Huge upgrade in shooting comfort. already dialed in with field points and broadheads.

bought a family annual pass to our local hot springs. Not cheap but sure enjoyable.

MIL is staying with us for two solid weeks.

Last edited:
Got up to stoke the fire and I checked...my PSA is now .08........................................all the other tests right in the green.

Thanks Fatman.
I was one of the non believer kids. Particularly Santa,and being a fatman.
I did not trust fat people. They were oddities when I was a kid. The bad guy in the western was a fatman...LOL

Thanks a bunch Fatman!
Merry Christmas, and a very happy and healthy New Year to you and Rio!

Merry Christmas, and a very happy and healthy New Year to you and Rio!
Thanks HW.
Just drove to Zuni and back, unloaded a truckload of packages and feed, filled the wheelbarrow and the house with wood for the night. Like it was nothing.
Rio is chewing on a rib bone and I am about to make prime ribeye & Tillamook cheddar grilled sammy...for a snack.
Berry pie on the side. Quarter pie slice.

I feel better than I have in years.

I got this descriptive mug View attachment 307889
I gotta get one of those mugs. I have two dogs watching me eat breakfast on the couch. The rule is nose must be no less than eight inches from the plate ... and they don't need a tape measure to know the limit! I can get up and go to the john, come back, and both are still eight inches away and watching. But walk out the front door for a second and the dishwasher gets turned on!

VX5 HD 2x10x42 with the Fire Do to go on my Savage 220. It will replace the Nikon that’s on there now. Also got a Sitka Fanatic Vest, a Sitka Stratus jacket. I really like both those garments and can see me adding the Stratus bibs. Oh yeah, got the Leupold scope cover for the new scope.

IMG_1919.jpeg

I got a first lite kiln hoodie. I’ve been wearing it almost every day hunting and really like it. I also got an Eskimo insulated ice fishing hub shelter to have enough room to take the kids fishing.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back