Caribou Gear Tarp

What did santa bring you?

Finally have me a pair of real huntin boots.

Been wearing a pair of 80 dollar cabelas boots for most my hunts for 6 years now. I’m hoping to be shocked at realizing how horrible those 6 years have really been.

View attachment 307957

I got my 1st pair of Kennetrks back in 18 after going the cheap boot route , GAME CHANGER ! You’ll love having a good boot on the foot

Just purchased a hose adapter for the Big Buddy twin 1lb MH18B. That thing chews thru those 2 for 12.99 one pounders quickly.
Like how quick? I can normally get 6.5-7 hours a night on low with the big buddy and a one pounder.

Got up to stoke the fire and I checked...my PSA is now .08........................................all the other tests right in the green.

Thanks Fatman.
I was one of the non believer kids. Particularly Santa,and being a fatman.
I did not trust fat people. They were oddities when I was a kid. The bad guy in the western was a fatman...LOL

Thanks a bunch Fatman!

Got up to stoke the fire and I checked...my PSA is now .08........................................all the other tests right in the green.

Thanks Fatman.
I was one of the non believer kids. Particularly Santa,and being a fatman.
I did not trust fat people. They were oddities when I was a kid. The bad guy in the western was a fatman...LOL

Thanks a bunch Fatman!

Best present of the year.

Back