Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

What did santa bring you?

I’m good friends with the owner, you won’t be disappointed.
That's cool.^
Pretty impressed in advance. The guy I am framing a house with currently has the vest and pants. Pretty certain pants are next for me,..light weight, durable, and wind proof. The price point is great. Tell your friend thanks for designing advanced function work apparel.

Santa got me mixed up with someone good again.

8x42's
35 rem dies
Nice little bird & trout knife.
View attachment 307758

Got some new upland clothes as well: Duluth firehouse pants, Cabela's upland shirt, Carhartt orange wicking T-shirt.

Lots of treats & gift cards & stuff for some studio projects & a heavier fleece jacket.
Duluth underwear is bomber. I have fully converted. Santa included some in my stocking!!😏

It was surprisingly bountiful for FAFO Santa here this year. Mama got me tickets to Tim Allen here and a new otter sled to replace the Cabelas one I have worn out, the boy got me a 10/22 stainless takedown and the princess got me a Carhart hoody and some Kennetrek gaiters. Really surprised and happy most of all to be with the kids. Right now I am smoking a 10lb angus prime rib.....can't wait to dig in but the bill on that one was a bit of a shock this year.....OUCH!!

Bless y'all up at 5am. I threatened my kids off of that years ago. 7 was early enough.

Favorites from the wife and kids are a Stihl Kombi cultivator attachment and a pair Gamehide Elimitick overalls.

Merry Christmas!

Just received the best of the day. A cousin I reconnected with this year forwarded some pics she had from her mom( my dad's sister) that had a bunch of VERY early Christmas' for me. Also, had some pics of my mom and dad when they were just dating. Lost my mom when I was 15 and I also struggle with missing her at the holidays, especially since I have had kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back