Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

What bow you shoot

What bow brand you shoot for hunting

• Total voters
Im not brand loyal. Last year i shot my old hoyt magnatec from 2003. My oldest son took my bear, my youngest has a pse. I also have an indian archery recurve that I haven't hunted wit.

Finally took the plunge on a new bow this year after ten years with an entry level bow. Got the Matthews VXR 31.5 in the new olive color after trying a lot research and shooting other bows. Couldn’t be happier with my decision!

Finally took the plunge on a new bow this year after ten years with an entry level bow. Got the Matthews VXR 31.5 in the new olive color after trying a lot research and shooting other bows. Couldn’t be happier with my decision!
Me neither, it is flat out fun to shoot!

No laughing. I'm still shooting a Mathews SQ2. Might be older than some of you.
No laughing from me, I still shoot a 49" Bear Whitetail classic. Older than yours by quite a few years ;) Dad has me beat, still uses a Jennings Unistar from the 70s I believe. I gave him a gift certificate for Christmas 2018 to a relative of ours' archery shop to get a new bow, he walked out with a Ravin R10 crossbow :confused:

The bows I have owned since the early 1980's in order Proline-Golden Eagle-PSE-Hoyt-Hoyt-Hoyt-Hoyt-Bowtech-Hoyt

No laughing from me, I still shoot a 49" Bear Whitetail classic. Older than yours by quite a few years ;) Dad has me beat, still uses a Jennings Unistar from the 70s I believe. I gave him a gift certificate for Christmas 2018 to a relative of ours' archery shop to get a new bow, he walked out with a Ravin R10 crossbow :confused:
I still have my Browning Explorer but don't shoot it much.

I've had PSE, Bear, and Bowtech. The Bowtech Insanity was my favorite so far.

I won a Mathews Vertix from EBJ a few months ago so that will be what I shoot this year but I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Just got the rest on it yesterday. 😎

Hoyt Alphamax 35. I have been wanting something new for a few years just for the sake of doing it, but I really do love that bow.
Just switched from my alpha max last yr loved that bow now hoyt turbo niturm

I shoot a 2019 Bowtech Realm SS. Black Gold Accent Verdict, QAD fallaway rest. 12" Beestinger

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back