MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What bow you shoot

What bow brand you shoot for hunting

• Total voters
2012 Elite Pure. Bout due for a new one, but this bow has been good to me. Funds are a little tighter this year, too, so we’ll see.

My primary bow is a Bowtech SR6. I have a Realm X as my backup but I am going to pick up a Prime Black 5 just for the hell of it to give them a try.

Been wanting to try them out so what the heck.

2005 Hoyt Vtec. Bought it new in January 2005 when it came out. It may not be the fastest or lightest bow, but damn does it still put arrows right where I want em out to 70 yards.

I had it restrung back in 2016 and the pro shop owner came out of his office and offered me big money for it. I guess there are a lot of guys out there who still shoot them cause of how smooth and quiet they were. No idea if that is true or not, but I have loved it for 15 years and don't plan on upgrading any time soon.

I've been shooting my Mathews Creed since 2014 and really like the bow, slower but only accuracy issue is with me. I've been really interested in traditional set ups and hope to get salty enough to take out the recurve this fall.

Recently got a Mathews HTR no cam and absolutely love it! Smooth and accurate. Not terribly fast but that’s ok. Had a custom string put on it by Archery Central in Caldwell. Danny customized the arrows to match 😁 happy customer!
Matt

FD4CF8CC-2D77-4584-9FCA-C75053FFE048.jpeg

Back