PEAX Equipment

What are you guys paying for gas?

July 2018 - $67 per barrel
June 2023 - $68.53 per barrel

Average Gasoline price July 2018 - $2.92
Average gasoline price June 2023 - $3.68

I wish wllm was still here to provide a reasoning better than what I can come up with.

$4.50+ for unleaded most places in Portland metro area. Guess the battery people won. I need to start shopping for EVs....

Have you checked out what it costs to charge a vehicle away from home?
I was joking -- I'm not buying an EV until the battery tech and charging stations/availability gets a lot better. In the mean time, maybe a hybrid SUV for the fam

Reactions: JCS
Could start a thread title called what are you paying for anything. Wife and I going over monthly expenditures. Jesus, the price of groceries and gas is killing us or any type of store you stop at like hardware store for something around the house. I swear the $100 bill is the new $20. Tell me we are not the only ones feeling it....

Could start a thread title called what are you paying for anything. Wife and I going over monthly expenditures. Jesus, the price of groceries and gas is killing us or any type of store you stop at like hardware store for something around the house. I swear the $100 bill is the new $20. Tell me we are not the only ones feeling it....
Yer not the only one feeling it.

Things are wonderful nick...c'mon man

Made the weekly grocery run today and didn't really splurge, stocked up on things we needed and only bought one package of pork chops that were a markdown. $134. It's not getting any easier, that's for sure! Glad I didn't need gas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back