Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

What are you guys paying for gas?

Jumped.10 cents overnight in SWPA 3.89 for regular
off road diesel 3.25 and climbing. The bigger problem from a farming perspective is fertilizer and herbicides. Last year I bought triple 19 fertilizer for 525$ a ton and six weeks ago I was quoted 901$ .
roundup last year about 16$ a gallon now it’s 60-65$ a gallon and that’s if you can get it. Can only hope corn and bean prices stay strong.

off road diesel 3.25 and climbing. The bigger problem from a farming perspective is fertilizer and herbicides. Last year I bought triple 19 fertilizer for 525$ a ton and six weeks ago I was quoted 901$ .
roundup last year about 16$ a gallon now it’s 60-65$ a gallon and that’s if you can get it. Can only hope corn and bean prices stay strong.
Yah it's a real mess. Wheat price is spiraling out of control so fast they won't even let you contract a price here.

Your numbers must be off. Inflation is only 7.5% 😀

$3.94 regular
$4.49 premium
$4.39 diesel. Our diesel has a 48 gallon tank. I don’t let it get below half

The first year we took or TT to visit my bro in eastern AZ reg. gasoline was about $4.50 a gallon. My then tow vehicle doesn't get very good mileage when towing so we budgeted about $800 just for fuel. :cry: It was just under 1000 miles round trip.
It was one of our more expensive vacations but we had a great time camping, fishing and visiting with my brother. (y)

Back