What are you guys paying for gas?

Is there a prize at the end of this thread? paying the cheapest? paying the most expensive? Maybe a trophy. Tell me there is something, please.

3.79 and five mins later saw 3.77

Hate that I could've saved a few more cents. I already miss the savings with my grocery store card when I got it for 3.19. And i feel very clever for filling the six gallon jug then.

So...how much are you paying for gas?

I started the thread a year ago when gas started climbing pretty good just curious what others were paying locally. Had no idea Gas would continue to climb to where it is now and make 31 pages.🤷‍♂️
It's actually a very interesting thread that highlights regional differences, I have enjoyed correlating it with oil prices. 🤷‍♂️

Went to Sam's club to fill up yesterday evening, completely out of gas. $3.32
Wife was just saying the gas lines at Costco and Sam's were both literally wrapped around the building. Sam's and Costco are a ways east of us so I'm not typically that area, I didn't even know they had gas stations at the store.

Found one today and topped off at $4.09. Felt like winning the lottery compared to the ones down the road 40 cents higher. Too bad I burn a tank in 5 days. :mad:

east montana went up 50 cents on gas 75 cents on diesel overnight. but none of the stations here received any fuel,,,,4.02. and 4.69

Just paid $4.75 a gallon here in Chicago. Will it be $6 or $7 a gallon this summer is the question?

So...how much are you paying for gas?

I started the thread a year ago when gas started climbing pretty good just curious what others were paying locally. Had no idea Gas would continue to climb to where it is now and make 31 pages.🤷‍♂️
No idea really. $3.60ish? Don’t care to be honest.
I too am impressed that it made it this long.
Wife was just saying the gas lines at Costco and Sam's were both literally wrapped around the building. Sam's and Costco are a ways east of us so I'm not typically that area, I didn't even know they had gas stations at the store.
I like to buy at Costco, but if the line is too long I just go somewhere else. My time has value. I’m not sitting in line for 15min to save $3.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back