What are you guys paying for gas?

$3.09-$3.19 and up for regular unleaded here on the Texas Gulf Coast. Heck, I was up around Chugwater Wyoming last September chasing antelope and I paid $3.89 then. The only gas station there.

Non-leaded regular is $3.59 for Shell or Chevron here in South La. You can find cheaper non-brand name for as low as $3.39. Hard to understand since I live no more than 30 miles from three refineries. Shell refinery 20 miles to the West, and another one 30 miles to the East, and a Marathon 10 miles away. Local taxes add quite a bit to the price. I guess the Guvmint loves these higher prices.
My local Shell hasn't replaced their sign that was damaged in Hurricane Ida. They are probably too embarrassed to post them. Their price was $3.59 for regular ethanol (10%).
Non-ethanol regular is $3.89 a gallon for the Texaco product.

Last edited:
Good to ol' people's republic of CA,,,,,,, diesel was $4.70 at the cheap ass stations yesterday. Suburban propane tried billing for $8.56 per gallon. The rich bastards in Los Angeles and Silicon Valley hunt for opportunities to stuff it to the working blue collar guys.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back