Yeti GOBOX Collection

What are you guys paying for gas?

$3.09 and creeping up.
I paid four bucks a gallon for a stretch I remember I believe I was in my 30's .
That was over 25 years ago.
Adjusted for inflation in 2021 3 buck a gallon gas is a pretty good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
$3.09 yesterday.

Around $1.55 last year at this time when we were supposed to all sTaY hOme anD saVe liVeS but had Bighorn sheep to look for.

THAT DOES IT!!!

I just had to trade my second born for a tank of gas. Keeping the oldest as prices keep going up as I might get a better deal then...

Well yesterday was the first time in a while the pump cut me off at 75$ for ~25gal before I could fill up. Right around 2.90 or so.

Last year I went able to full up ~35 gal for less than $60.

I do think recent memory of low gas prices are missing the point that it was driven more by covid last year than the president. I remember when covid first hit oil plummeted as there was such low demand for fuel because of the lock downs. However if the pipeline decision doesn't reverse and the moratorium on fed leases doesn't lift it will only increase.

I'm hoping it levels out. Our Gov here in NM wrote Biden a letter asking for some kind of exemption from the moratorium on new O&G leases on fed land... I remember back in 2019 NM legislature increased spending budget by over 10 percent due to surplus oil and gas revenues. It was advised against because not all years may be that productive and now 2 years later hamstrung.

The inefficiency of big policy flip flops are astounding. More like incompetent.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back