Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

What are you guys paying for gas?

I'm just here to see what stupid political sheet is being posted and keep up with crazy Canadian guy rhetoric.

FWIW, $2.58 yesterday in northern MT. I didn't sweat it as I allowed my pickup to idle for 4 hours last night as I charged batteries, edited a few pics and watched a couple movies on the prairie. ;)
Millions of gallons of gasoline are wasted by idling. You should be ashamed of yourself. mtmuley

I never said I disagree, I'm not wanting this to turn into a shit throwing contest. So post your price of gas. I think it would be interesting for this thread to make it a while. Title doesn't read what us causing the price of gas to rise. Your more than welcome to start that thread if you'd like. I'd follow along on that one but it wouldn't make it more than a couple hours.
I did post local gas prices.
....and I wasn't trying to argue or start anything, just making a statement.
Take a chill pill mi amigo.

I did post local gas prices.
....and I wasn't trying to argue or start anything, just making a statement.
Take a chill pill mi amigo.
Im bout as chill as it gets dude. Just trying to keep it on track. Dont need it getting locked. Things like this get out of hand quickly. Also I dont speak spanish...

Im bout as chill as it gets dude. Just trying to keep it on track. Dont need it getting locked. Things like this get out of hand quickly. Also I dont speak spanish...
As many illegals as the present admin is letting in, might be a good i-deer to pick up a few simple phrases like, muy bueno and mucho gracias.

$2.99 to $3.07 here for regular in Central PA....thanks to our 2nd highest gas tax in the nation.

I'm starting to think if I asked what's your favorite
2.29 here with my grocery fuel points!

In my mind the simple explanation is capitalism. If people are still buying why would any supplier lower their price? (Be it gas, lumber, medications, or otherwise). Certain things like fuel (at least for the remainder of my generations lifespan) the vast majority of consumers pay little attention to because they have to pay for it no matter what it costs. Hopefully the same energy and technological ingenuity that has led us to vaccines in under a year to quell pandemics will lead us to less reliance on fossil fuels. Now, if we can just figure out how to keep political lobbying from slowing that progression🤔....
I'm starting to think if I asked what your favorite caliber for shooting woodchucks it would go political. FFS

$2.99 for diesel at the Wally World in great falls this morning, but the pumps don’t work early in the morning. Paid $3.09 down The road

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back