Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

What are you guys paying for gas?

It’s almost $3 a gallon here in Rawlins, WY for the cheap stuff. It’s gone up over $.70 a gallon since he took office. We have a good $.15-.20 a gallon spread between gas station prices.
Sinclair oil has a refinery 6 miles east of here and we get zero gas in this town from it.

This is only the start people. It’s going to get worse for us folks, trust me. With the illegals getting legalized to vote and if DC turns into a state that’s more seats for congress and we know what political affiliation will fill them. What gets me is how corporations and businesses try to make a person fill guilty or fire them for supporting a certain political party. That’s not freedom to me. Kids getting attacked for wearing a red hat to school. A teacher this week just gave a assignment to my oldest child to write a paper on why people should vote for Biden. I told him to write what he wanted on the topic but to research and give valid points and if the teacher don’t like it or gives a bad grade I will be at the school to discuss it

$2.99 here in Allentown, PA. One station flirted with $3.05 but quickly dropped back to $2.99. Gas is up $0.56 since the executive order shutting down the pipeline.

Nah, they're finding a way to blame Trump...
Yeppers, it's all Trump's fault!

Just when I thought I'd be able to survive on my meager "retirement"(?), here come the (d)'s to help out "poor people"!

I may be missing something (?), but raising taxes, fuel costs, killing jobs and bare grocery store shelves ain't really "helping" me... well, I guess I could lose some weight, but walking and starving and living on the street AIN'T what I had in mind!

Thank you to whoever is making all this (?) possible? 😠

BTW! All you Canajans? How is Monsieur Trudeau doing these days?

It may be a little more complex than one person. 😉

Either way, its gonna suck.

Thought about what you paying for lumber thread, but didnt want to be liable for anyone upping there anti depressants.
A friend told me yesterday he paid $38 for a sheet of 7/16 OSB. Insane.

Holy crap. Lumber cost hasn't slowed things down here any. mtmuley
Yah here either that's what I dont understand. Who in the hell is paying that price. I'm thinking the interest rates have a lot to do with it? Roofer buddy of mine says the local supplier he goes through will not lock in any prices for more than 10 days as they expect prices to keep climbing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back