What are you guys paying for gas?

SW Oklahoma
Diesel - 2.799
No ethanol gasoline - 2.799
Gas w/ethanol - 2.599

Still can't have solar/wind energy without fossil fuels! 😁!

No brag. Just fact.

Last edited:
I read yesterday OPEC is expected to up production to stabilize, or slightly decrease the cost of crude.
Domestic Rig count is also up 178 from last year. I'm definitely interested to see what happens. I imagine the Saudi's are trying to rebuild their coffers after their game of chicken last year with the Russian's, but at the same time it's definitely not in OPECs best interest for US production to hit 12,900 again.

I saw an article speculating $100 oil, I'm highly dubious, but 🤷‍♂️.

1623180569386.png

2.95 yesterday in town. Its mind boggling to see some of the gas prices on here you guys are posting.
I think 08' was the most expensive summer in recent history and we are about 80 cents lower than we were at the same time that year.

Domestic Rig count is also up 178 from last year. I'm definitely interested to see what happens. I imagine the Saudi's are trying to rebuild their coffers after their game of chicken last year with the Russian's, but at the same time it's definitely not in OPECs best interest for US production to hit 12,900 again.

I saw an article speculating $100 oil, I'm highly dubious, but 🤷‍♂️.

View attachment 185338

I think 08' was the most expensive summer in recent history and we are about 80 cents lower than we were at the same time that year.
makes me glad I have my little hoopity honda work car to drive instead of the truck thats been parked for the most part since spring.

Just bought 23.4 gallons of diesel @ $3.15 a gallon for $74.35 :whistle:
On the plus side I got 21.2 mpg on my last tankfull (y)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back