Votes: 42 22.0%
  • 50's

Votes: 14 7.3%
  • 60+

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Still Hammering

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters
How about a riddle. It took me until age 30 to make and save my first $122 shoveling pig chit. After that I have doubled my savings every year. I now have a million dollars. How old am I?

Total fair market value of all assets minus all debt=+$1,000,000

It's not an idea.
It’s the internet every 6 point breaks 300” I’m not gonna sit here and add my stuff up. Don’t really care I do know my family won’t need anything this year and if these states continue to f&^+> me over in the draws I’ll just go jump in a cub and kill a moose because I can. I’m blessed enough

How about a riddle. It took me until age 30 to make and save my first $122 shoveling pig chit. After that I have doubled my savings every year. I now have a million dollars. How old am I?
I don't math on any day that ends in "y".

We are all happy that you are a millionaire grizzly. mtmuley
I'm 100% sure you have no idea if I'm loaded or up to my eyeballs in debt... or both. And it doesn't matter anyway. However, there are lots of discussions on HT about retirement and investing advice, so I know people think about it.

As to why I asked, plenty of financial articles have statistics on average worth/savings by age group, I merely wondered if the million mark was more often reached at an early age or slowly and later in life. It's a fair question and nobody is required to answer.

I find people's success stories aspirational and like to see people do well, for all you know I'm just trying to be inspired. I didn't mean to offend anybody and apologize if I did.

I'm 100% sure you have no idea if I'm loaded or up to my eyeballs in debt... or both.

Plenty of financial articles have statistics on average worth/savings by age group, I merely wondered if the million mark was more often reached at an early age or slowly and later in life. It's a fair question and nobody is required to answer.

I didn't mean to offend anybody and apologize if I did.
Those charts are stupid. I really hope they are very inaccurate for how little they say people are saving in the 401s

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back