Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What a game!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not a Patriots fan, but I have great admiration for that comeback tonight. Especially amazing when you consider they did this one without the best tight end in the game.

Us old guys have had the pleasure of watching, Montana, Elway, Bradshaw, Staubach, Favre, Young, and a few others while in their prime. Among all those, Brady seems to be the top of the heap, as painful as it is for me to say that.

Add that to a guy of Belicick's genius and the Patriots fans have been beneficiaries of a once in many generations gathering of unique talents.

I was pulling for Atlanta, but, damn, that was a game. I didn't give NE much of a chance after being down that far. Coach & QB are some duo.

I got the third quarter square, which made the game a little better.

Brady certainly has amazing skill! But he's not a Montana, Joe Montana. He may strive to achieve Montana's status but more work ahead, Brady has... :)

Thanks, Trump.

In all seriousness, that was one hell of a game. Was this what it felt like in '98 with Jordan?

Turned into a semi pats fan after hunting in Maine two falls in a row. The restaurant and bar where we camped didn't leave much room for any other fans.

Great game great coaching. I think a young team got shell shocked and tired. Atlanta will be back again I'm sure.

I'm not a patriots fan either but you have to be impressed with what Brady and Belicheck have done. By far the best comeback in a super bowl.

Brady and Bellicheck are the best QB and Coach combo of all time. We can debate all day wether they are the greatest of all time but these two have probably the biggest drive to win out of any professionals in any sport. I was really hoping to see Goodell having to hand that trophy to Brady after suspending him for the first 4 games this year.

I agree, Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time.

Now please retire so my Raiders will have a chance...

I personally don't feel like there is a "best ever" on anything. But one thing is for sure, the coach, the player, the owner, and the legacy are all cemented into the conversation for eternity. Honestly do I think Montana would have five rings with this team? Your darn right, but I think Brady would have four if he was on the niners. The thing that makes this all so special is the longevity. Honestly we may never see this again in any sport. The haters will be mad and rightly so, but you might as well sit back and enjoy. The only thing close to this dominance is by Alabama in the college game. No wonder Billichek and Saban are friends.

It isn't the right thing to do, but how funny would it have been in Craft had told Goodell, "thanks Mr. Commissioner, but from the bottom of my heart and from all our fans, you can kiss my @$$!"

Brady now has the record for largest comeback in SB history...as well as being tied for 2nd. Easy to hate, but they got it done in amazing fashion. Very fun game to watch.

I will always be a diehard Vikings fan, but I have always been a Brady and Belicick fan as well. I love how they can take a relatively pedestrian team and wipe the floor with people.

Back