Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Western Hunting Self-Promoter Identifying Traits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I should have responded to post 139, that’s what wall I thought he was talking about. More of me thinking out loud, probably should’ve just left it at, it will look good when it’s done. After I reread my post it seemed kinda douchey. I didn’t even think about being close to the fire place.
It’s a gas burner. So it should be fine. Probably gonna put the goat on the other end of the room here though.image.jpg

No martyism. Just quit showing up and no one knows what happened. Jimmy Hoffa like.

@Gerald Martin The house looks really great. I bet you are looking forward to the finish line.

Any of you guys had success with charcuterie? Would like to try but not sure I have the right space to do it safely? Pics of setups?
About as adventurous as I’ve gotten in wild game is pastrami, would love to get into charcuterie.

Hunting Self-Promoter = Any Person who tries to use the social media platforms of others to draw attention to himself.

Western Hunting Self-Promoter Identifying Traits:

- Getting kicked off two or more platforms for ceaseless self-promotion
- Self identification as a the one true voice of self-interested, "not in my backyard" old white guys.
- Claims the mantle of victim for all to see
Fixed it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back