Western Hunting Self-Promoter Identifying Traits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thanks for shedding some light on what the hell this was all about. Guess I came too late to the game to know who this mtnpos guy was. Pathetic.

I actually have limited knowledge of Randy and his business. I don't float on any of the social networking sights. However, I have personally known a couple of aspiring outdoors media types locally. The fishing guy is a gem. In real person he's actually kinda introverted. Great writer. The up and coming knockout young blonde gal is friends with my daughter. Very sweet gal and her dad is as down to earth as they come. I see the former local TV celebrity who had his own sort of comedy outdoors show that was very popular for a while is back in town after being busted for sexual assault at his restaraunt out east. He was awful good to my late autistic son but I always knew he was plastic. And the sex assault business did not surprise me.

I think outdoors media folks are just people like everyone else. Some are self serving fathead phonies wanting to make a buck playing and some are decent folk who just want to share a passion. I think this thread has focused on two individuals at both ends of that spectrum.
Mtnpos.
lmao

How about: user name is an abbreviation of their attempt to monetize hunting, avatar is a candidate for the stupid window sticker thread, associates identity with area code. I could go on but I can't remember if we're doing signs of self promoting or general douchebaggery.

I took the day off from Hunt Talk recovering from Carpal Tunnel surgery on both hands, and I open it up to scroll through 6 pages of asking myself, "what the hell is going on here?"
I dont know either but I think you just post what you are eating for dinner cause welcome to hunt talk has already been said. Instead of arguing you just fill thread with random things. Hope this thing goes to 500 posts. Better than worrying about what Montana legislature is doing or how can't get a tag because of the influencer effect and now the infighting among them it is all funny. Loved the corgi art work. Send more art work for your favorite hunt talker.20210428_204057.jpg
So having Polynesian fried rice with some Costco chicken.

I dont know either but I think you just post what you are eating for dinner cause welcome to hunt talk has already been said. Instead of arguing you just fill thread with random things. Hope this thing goes to 500 posts. Better than worrying about what Montana legislature is doing or how can't get a tag because of the influencer effect and now the infighting among them it is all funny. Loved the corgi art work. Send more art work for your favorite hunt talker.View attachment 181876
So having Polynesian fried rice with some Costco chicken.

That looks pretty good!

Bullman's pizza in Helena has a wicked good Teriyaki Chicken pie with pineapples. It converted me to the dark side of pineapple on pizza.

I've lost interest in this thread and am moving on. It would actually be funny if everyone just stopped responding to the OP and let his threads just sit there with no responses. He could go "astrosurf" someone else's turdcutter.
We are just “next level” astroturfing the asstroturfer.
Hanging out with the cool kids....does this make me a social media influencer and worthy of scorn??? Oh please persecute me too, ya’ll.😁7DC3AFDA-4D78-49EB-A09F-DFE67C0763AE.jpeg

Tonight for dinner, we're having some baked perch fillets, roasted sweet potato wedges & a wonderful vegetable medley from that paragon of haute cuisine, Costco.

I think I'll pair it with some lemonade & sprite mixed together, in order to achieve that effervescence I expect while dining.
What kind of cheese are you putting on that?

That looks pretty good!

Bullman's pizza in Helena has a wicked good Teriyaki Chicken pie with pineapples. It converted me to the dark side of pineapple on pizza.
Try dried pineapple on your pizza. You will never go with canned again. Wife make atk sourdough pizza every Friday. Kids almost won't eat pizza elsewhere cause it is so good.

We are just “next level” astroturfing the asstroturfer.
Hanging out with the cool kids....does this make me a social media influencer and worthy of scorn??? Oh please persecute me too, ya’ll.😁View attachment 181879
Pure genius to some like me. Elitist hunting snob to a certain element who would say using children as props to promote your hustle is just child abuse and monetization of "the resource"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back