Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

We 'Need' Wolves on the Kaibab and SW Colorado...

Newberg did a great podcast on this issue. In a nutshell, anyone who cares about Mexican wolves knows the CBD has a hidden agenda. If Canadian wolves meet Mexican wolves competition and interbreeding will demolish the Mexican species.

God bless the CBD. Swell group of wonderful something's...

They put Wolves in the Kaibab Game & Fish would be making a big mistake. One of the Best Trophy Deer factories in America. There will be much opposition. My Buck from 16 months ago Don't ruin a good thingIMG_0803 (4).JPG.Leave it up to the liberals at the Arizona Republic to support. this group of Weenies............BOB!

If I’m correct the latest from AZF&G is 160 Mexican Reds in AZ. No good comes of R or G brand. SSS.

I expect better out of members of this particular forum than to advocate poaching.

Well then you must advocate the antis plan of wolve reintroduction to the states which we now clearly know will consume every last deer, elk and moose. Then they’ll bring back the grizzlies to clean up what’s left and both groups will also destroy the ranchers and sheepherds. Small towns across Colorado will be wiped out. The most disgusting part of the plan is that Sportsman are the ones initially footing the bill for it. You don’t think the antis are do you? So yeah in this particular scenario SSS. It’s a civic and moral duty to look out for your fellows and neighbors. But I suppose you can wrap yourself in the rainbow flag of self righteousness all while licking the boot that kicks you.

Well then you must advocate the antis plan of wolve reintroduction to the states which we now clearly know will consume every last deer, elk and moose. Then they’ll bring back the grizzlies to clean up what’s left and both groups will also destroy the ranchers and sheepherds. Small towns across Colorado will be wiped out. The most disgusting part of the plan is that Sportsman are the ones initially footing the bill for it. You don’t think the antis are do you? So yeah in this particular scenario SSS. It’s a civic and moral duty to look out for your fellows and neighbors. But I suppose you can wrap yourself in the rainbow flag of self righteousness all while licking the boot that kicks you.

Possibly the best post ever. Well done.

Yep, no circus is complete without clowns...

Had to edit...some were getting the wrong message it seems...

Last edited:

Wow. I changed my mind. Kill them all.

NM and Colorado are not my states of residence. The fact is grey wolves are not endangered at all. They're listed as "least concerned". Their range is global across N. America and Russia etal. We know they devastate the wildlife populations. Just study what happened in Idaho. But hey if your all cool with having them in Colorado and NM and are willing to sacrifice your game and the ranchers livelihoods then by all means, be their hero.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back