We need to have a talk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Have you considered deploying nascent technologies that harness big data analytics to identify the critical path. We can drill down after this meeting, but I think this proposal will provide some accretive solutions. We can circle back if there are any outstanding questions but EOD I think this solution is a strategic value add.
I just threw up in my mouth
1626900371661.png

The year is 2024. The new guy who just joined is trying to get enough posts in to be able to pm @EYJONAS! and ask him about sweet mule deer spots in SE Montana. This thread appears from out of the depths…

New Guy:
“Cool…”
Pretty big leap to assume there will still be mule deer in SE Montana in 2024 ;)

Now this is a prime example of why some of your posts confuse me.

I always thought of dogs as men and cats as women , so am I a cat or a kitten ? Age wise I am not a kitten---?

Too further confuse me, in the 1940's when I went to school, the boys dressed in the boys locker room and the girls in the girls. If at that time we had told the boys, if they identified as girls they could have dressed with us, believe me, they would have all said they identified as girls, so in that scenario would we all be kittens ? or cars ? or dogs ? see how easy it is to confuse an old person !

Willm1313, since you started this thread, a little help please. ;)

o.k., as I mentioned to Ken privately, the meds will wear off soon and I will be asleep, but right now I am trying to find out if Billy bobs is open tonight ;)

:), Me too---but, Dsnow9's post also works ;)
This should help.Screenshot_20210721-181006_Google.jpg

This is an ellipsis "..."

It can be used to mark omission: Once upon a time... and that's how you were conceived.
It can be used to show the trailing off of a thought; god I hate people...
It can be used to show hesitation: @Ben Lamb I hate to say this... but you're a commie.

You can even use four suspension points "...." if the portion of the sentence being omitted ends and a new sentence begins.

Those are just commas.

Not a thing.

I forgive your sins, but no more.

xox

It can be used to mark omission: Once upon a time... and that's how you were conceived.
It can be used to show hesitation: @Ben Lamb I hate to say this... but you're a commie.

You can even use four suspension points "...." if the portion of the sentence being omitted ends and a new sentence begins.

Those are just commas.

Not a thing.

xoxo
…suck it up buttercup.

life's not a paragraph And death i think is no parenthesis

In this case the use of the lower case "i" was done deliberately so as not to emphasize the author over the point of the quote. ;)

Those are just commas.

Not a thing.

xoxo

I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. ;)

Back