Ways you won't die...

Moosie

Grand poopa
I was in the Tub soaking after playing ball tonight and drained the tub. (You perverts quit thinking of me nekid, Gross). Anyways, before I was interupted, I put my head back with jsut my nose out of the water with my mouth and eyes and everything else under the surface and thought of the movie Pearl harbor and how some of those men died in the ships loosing air like that. Although queit sad and Morbid, I was thinknig I will probably not die that way. I will probably not die jumping from a plane or in bed with Twins... :D :D (Unfortunately on the last one :p)

Any other ways you guys can think of how you won't die, morbid or funny ?!?!!?!?

(Gosh I'm the king of starting good threads ... ;) )

Let's see....I know walking up to Big Azz Bull and someone saying "Ya know I think that might be a world Record!" and falling dead of a Heart Attack! John:)

With a hypodermic needle full of heroin hanging from my arm, because I know my limits.

It certainly won't be from an overdose of sex. Unless I find a different woman.

Thats it, she is just trying to save my life...she is a good wife. Thank you honey.

With Jelly Beans stuck up my nose, a tennis ball in my mouth, and stabbed through the ears with brass bore brushes.

I like all kinds of hunting, I like all kinds of ways to die, I'm keeping my options open at this point. For sure, I won't die of anything, nothing, impossible to die, no way, before now.

From Buzz,Jose,or Matt kicking my ass, unless they wait until I'm 65+.:D .....But Buzz is sneaky he could make me limp after him calling me names and stuff... just out of reach laughing at me until my ticker blows....hump .

By tripping on my own dong and hitting my head on a rock. I'd have better luck tripping on my own gut...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back