Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

watch my son get punched in the face

185 pounds of twisted steel!

Hope his debut bout turns out well for him (and family)

I rode my bike to the YMCA and tried to play ball. I was the only white kid there. It did not go well. Took on everyone until a man grabbed me and said woah kid. He took me inside past the court and down some stairs.
There was the boxing gym and he said this is a good place for you. I boxed for a couple years.
The man was Jackie Robinson.
I quit went I went down to a light heavy in a Navy match. I was a welterweight.

He lost by split decision. He did good for only having been at it 3 months. I didn’t enjoy watching it.
Well, I was the designated driver to get back from a Livingston wedding Saturday night. We allowed our 16 year old daughter to take her first shot of bourbon.
Funny, until she said " how about another?"
Chip off the old block.

I'm just hoping he realizes that many right hooks to the head in 6 minutes is not good. I'm surprised he stayed on his feet the last 30 seconds - I think we was mildly unconscious and on his feet. Ugh. It was filmed by one of his friends, I watched quietly from the other side with a couple friends. He won a concussion, $100, and a free room at a hotel he never used - came home with me.

I don’t think my niece has ever broken a sweat. They always tap out pretty quickly. When they don’t - this happens.
Ezekial choke from the bottom. 👍
My son competed jiu jitsu for a few years and did quite well, then switched to wrestling. Both wrecked his neck and back. Watching him was pretty stressful. Now we just enjoy watching together from the couch.

Congrats to your son. He has more balls than me. 👏

Watched the fight with GH on the side of the ring. IMO it was the better fight of the night, they were both one good punch away from tipping the other guy over. I agree, hard not to admire his courage for stepping in the ring after only training for a few months. Hopefully he takes his licks and picks up a new hobby!

I'm just hoping he realizes that many right hooks to the head in 6 minutes is not good. I'm surprised he stayed on his feet the last 30 seconds - I think we was mildly unconscious and on his feet. Ugh. It was filmed by one of his friends, I watched quietly from the other side with a couple friends. He won a concussion, $100, and a free room at a hotel he never used - came home with me.

F that. He has too much talent to take hits to the head like that, that shit is serious and there are ramifications that he won't see tell he's trying to enjoy his own grandchildren.

needs to dedicate more time to chasing tail than getting punched. The winnings are better.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back