Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

watch my son get punched in the face

I'm just hoping he realizes that many right hooks to the head in 6 minutes is not good. I'm surprised he stayed on his feet the last 30 seconds - I think we was mildly unconscious and on his feet. Ugh. It was filmed by one of his friends, I watched quietly from the other side with a couple friends. He won a concussion, $100, and a free room at a hotel he never used - came home with me.

Lots of fighters fight for decades without ramifications, that being said, head injury does need to be taken seriously. Support him while he's doing it, you've seen how much work it takes. At least you'll never have to worry about him getting his ass kicked by some dipshit at a bar.

He lost by split decision. He did good for only having been at it 3 months. I didn’t enjoy watching it.
He should be proud that he got in the ring and did it. I do hope he finds another hobby.

I am glad I only have a daughter…
i thought the same thing, until she went the mma route, shes in the army, been thru lots of stuff
to see her get beat up and bruised ect hurt me worse then anything, after couple fights she gave it up,,,
thank god

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back