Wasatch Bull 2010

browtine

Administrator
Well, the streak stays alive. Last year I found a big ol'e stinky bull on the Wasatch and due to his location, I couldn't get my brother to him. Well this year a good friend of mine decided it was worth the risk to use his max points to draw the tag. Me and his nephew spent the summer scouting for the bull and we found two absolute shooters.

In the weeks leading up to the hunt this bull came into my trailcam and I put him on the top of the list. We called him the bannana bull.

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

Opening morning gave us a glimps of the bull but it was only for a total of 5 seconds. Day two we found the bull a few miles away and after a stalk, we only got to 800 yards :(

Day 3 (yesterday) we started glassing and it was perfect conditions. The rut was starting to happen. I called a bull in to 200 yards and he was standing there broad side. My buddy wanted to kill that bull and normally i would have been on board but after a brief conversation and begging for him to pass the bull, he decided to pass on him. Whew :eek:

Last edited:
A few minutes later we found the bannana bull. A stalk followed by a couple of amazing shots got the job done. I am so happy this hunt ended with that bull. Talk about some pressure knowing the guy your helping used maxed points and you made him pass a bull he was happy with was insane.

The hunter, his brother and brothers sons and me are pictured below. What a great hunt. One with a ton of memories that will last forever. The bull taped out at 374 inches and has awesome mass.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

Holy crap - you're right about the mass! Gorgeous bull!

Man, I haven't heard from you in forever browtine...thought you might have been sucked into the MM vortex or something. ;)

Wow, what an awesome bull. I saw the trail camera photos when you posted them on the other site, and never would have guessed that bull scored what he does. He looks a whole lot bigger on the ground.

BTW, do I need to ship some food west? You're wasting away! ;)

Huge bull. Love the look of him with those big 4's and 5's. I really need to start applying in Utah.

Awesome bull Browtine! Congrats to all of you on taking such an amazing animal.

I presume a most rewarding assist. Your good friend has a damn good friend! Helluva bull.

Flippin Awesome browtine! Was this near where moosie scored on his bull?

DUDE..... That BULL looks good and All but look at you !!!! Looking Sexy and in shape and all that !!! Either that or you photo shopped again ;)

Back