Caribou Gear Tarp

Warning: Graphic Pic of Large Treble Hook in Head

Yes aw but why do we have to have this modern attention seeking journalism. It's what happens sometimes and all part of life.
As a hunter to me it's not graphic, just life.

Meh. Big deal. That's just part of the adventure. No need to write an article about it.

I watches a roofer try and scurry behind his buddy on a roof plank while holding his nailer. Tagged him in the back of the head...flush nailed him.
Plenty of other casualties,too.
No talkie though....bad juju's.

I watches a roofer try and scurry behind his buddy on a roof plank while holding his nailer. Tagged him in the back of the head...flush nailed him.
Plenty of other casualties,too.
No talkie though....bad juju's.
Ouch. We had a guy lower a framing gun backwards off a ladder trigger depressed and hit a guy in the chest. You could see the dimple in his jacket. He lived. mtmuley

Yeah… been there. the initial impact of the lure in front of my throat wasn’t so bad…. until my buddy set the hook like three times thinking he had caught it in some brush. Nope… just me standing behind you… Emergency visit #1.

The second one was real painful, attempting to unhook a small striper and he thrashed. The hooks alone in my fingers might have been OK, maybe, if I didn’t still have a pissed off bass flopping on them too, driving them deeper and deeper. Getting the shivers just remembering it! Had to squeeze the fish to death with my good hand then flag down a trucker on an adjacent road to borrow some pliers to cut off the lure and other trebels holding the fish. Then onto ER visit#2.

Those were almost as bad as the time as a kid when my mom was snooping in my desk drawer and came up with a Mepps spinner stuck in her fingers. Her own ER visit ensued. Maybe she deserved it, but she wasn’t happy. Thus neither was I allowed to be happy for awhile.

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back