Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Want to get paid to hunt and fish?

Not only that but you see alot of these hunters trust people, they send you there email(thinking they will get there video on tv) and BAM Spam
hump.gif
Heaven. you sell email address's and other personal info to make a few bucks that way also.
Now you sound like the Greek :D

Three questions. I know it would be easy for you to lie here so I'll have to take your word for it!

1. How much money do YOU make by "selling" your huntbiz to each person?

2. How much money have YOU made by "selling" video/articles?

3. How many people are in the "program"?

How is this really any different than any other hunting magazine? They all pay for articles and what not. You would have to be a very good writer to make any money in this program with all the people sending crap in to "make their fortune". And the cost of edited video... Come on even if you were good enough to get one complete show for the year that would net you 20 min of video, and about $3400 a year. That’s if you're lucky... not to mention, the investment in time and the camera

I more interested in how much money you make by soliciting new people and giving them the "low down on how to make it in the hunting biz"

What a crock, even if you did do it full time you would have to be both lucky and talented to make any real money off of it. Look at all the independent people out there that are making movies these days... and you want us to sign up and compete with the other 5,000 people or how many for 10-20 min of fame? If you're talented, can write and make good video, I would be surprised if you could make more than $5000 a year with your outfit. Lets say you are the best of the best in the outfit and get one article a month published and you're good at writing... $250 x 12 = $3000

Lets say that you get a four decent hunts on film with a net of film out put for about 30 min of footage. 30 x $60 + 30 x $120= $5400 a year... Then lets break down the time it takes... One hunt = 4 days 15 hours a day plus editing video at 15 hours per hunt, for a grand total of 300 hours, that breaks down to about $18 an hour... for your video footage BUT you need to throw in the rest of the costs! Each hunt has got to cost you at the least $750, plus your equipment and what not of about say $1500 for the first year. So when you drop that right off the top... You're looking at $5400-$3000= $2400/300 hours breaks down to $8/hour... If you're lucky!!! Probalby works out to be around $4-6 in the end. Now unless i want to work at MacDonalds then I don't think I'll quit my day job to come work for HuntBiz!

Why would you give the huntbiz that much of your time and money when you could do it independantly and make just as much or more? If you can write well then you can get into about any hunting rag there is. And with the vidio footage you can also get on shows. All for the low intorductory price of FREE. I'd be willing to bet that the average person can't even cover the initiation cost and yearly dues...

Who is going to read the magazine anyway besides the members that get it for free?

A Hunt'n Biz Associate.
A. Receive all privileges that the Hunt'n Biz Subscriber receives, plus many more.
B. Associates are business Affiliates of the Hunt'n Biz and will be able to hire other Hunt'n Biz members and associates.
C. "Over write" commissions on purchases of your Hunt'n Biz team members.
D. An Associate will receive ongoing residual income from monthly purchases of members within the organization that you create.
E. Associates may have tax advantages as it applies to hunting expenses and itemized tax returns. (Consult tax professional for your specific situation.)
F. Commissions derived from stories, photographs and video footage that is submitted and used by the Hunt'n Biz, as it relates to video and photography sales.
How is this different than a pyramid scam? Looks text book to me!

Why don't you talk to Moosie about soliciting on here for free. I'm sure he really appreciates giving away free advertising...

Delw,
Maybe you missunderstood my email. You need to click on the link to the videos, which is directly above the "May Regional Conference". My guess is that you are so skeptical about things you were expecting the videos to run for you and they didn't so you can easily shoot it down.
If you would like to see them:
There is a box that says "How to make money hunting and fishing." You may not have realized that this box is the link. The videos will tell you what I told you but clearer and for information contacts, there is none. There is not a boss, only co-founders and if you were to get involved with Huntn Biz, either I or the guy who showed me Huntn Biz, would help you with anything you needed. Sure I could give the email to the co-founder that travels state-to-state, but my purpose is to show you the package and if you are interested then I'll give it to you. This business is based out of Utah and they have talked with lawyers, CPA's, Fish & Game, etc. They have made sure that there is business is legitamte. If you really feel the need to talk to someone other than me, I will be more than happy to send you to another member of Huntn Biz. Also, when a hunter becomes a member they will have their own account on the Huntn Biz website. You and Elkhunter may be Administrator Members but you still need to find all facts before shooting down an opportunity like this. I know you are trying to protect yourselves and hunters alike but I am also a hunter that was introduced to something that will help all hunters not scam them so I can make a quick buck. I hate spam just as much as anyone and that is why I buy software and keep my compter clean to avoid the stupid stuff and I won't need any email addresses. I thought that is what this forum is for, to talk about hunting/fishing.
Once again thanks for your time

Darren,

I see you are fighting a losing battle with this one.

For your information, I have been in Huntn Biz for the last three months and have studied the business out extensively. I had a CPA firm and several different attorneys check it out and they all said, "sign me up!!!These people don't even know what they have a hold of yet."

Pyramids are illegal and a scam, I personally don't know of any scams putting out the best full color hunting magazine on the market, a monthly hunting DVD, and a cable show 5 days a week. Huntn Biz is the only company in the world publishing on three media's every month, not usually a trait of an illegal scam.

The commissions on the monthly package and having a catalog with 60,000 plus items at cabelas prices, that I can buy from and get paid for it, instead of shipping it off to Cabelas, I said sign me up.

Hang in there Darren, you may be just trying to talk to the wrong guys.

Email me if I can do anything to help you get started on the right foot.

Welcome to Moosies HuntTalk darren and Roland.

It is pretty standard for people to be wary of things posted on the net. Way too many scams has been done on it so the guys are asking the standard questions. All of the hunters and fisherman here are into hunting for the enjoyment of it so it would make it more diffcult for the salespitch.

I had the program on the other day and my boy asked me about the biz. I said to him " I am not into hunting to make a dollar and that if I did it would take away from my enjoyment". The thing just isnt for me.

If I ever make a good video of a kill I will show it here to my internet pals for their enjoyment without monetary consideration of any means.

Just the way I am. I hope you guys do well and have fun. But enjoy the hunting foremost.

I think certain aspects would be a good thing, specially since my income revolves around looking up new things to make ends meet between fires..

darren and highcountrylife, welcome to hunttalk grab a stump and tell some lies but dont think that one of you can build confidence by getting someone else to sign up and make 1 post and think all of us will jump on the band wagon. i would never judge any of the people on here for how they type, spell or use english, hell moosie cant do any of those and he owns this place but when profesional internet marketers come to this site to solicit there wares i expect them to use proper english it would be more clearly nor clearer. someone give this guy/ these guys the greeks site and send them somewhere where they could make some money, if those guys got off the internet long enough to hunt.

Yeah, but it still looks like MLM. Can you say Ponzi scheme? This wouldn't be by the folks of Quixtar or Amway would it?

I'm not trying to be an ahole. I had the opportunity to join Quixtar and they have Bass Pro Shops as one of their catalog sellers, but it still only makes money for the folks on the top of the triangular shape if you know what I mean.

John

I agree John, it still looks, smells and sounds like MLM. Maybe if these two did not present this scheme as their first posts, they would have had a small chance of befriending some of the members and getting them to join.

AGIAN THE QUESTIONS are you afraid to answer and let everyone know the truth? Not addressing them is making me even more skeptical of the scam!

1. How much money do YOU make by "selling" your huntbiz to each person?

2. How much money have YOU made by "selling" video/articles?

Its all glitz and glamor untill you really get to the bottom of who is making the money. So far I haven't seen anything that would make it worth getting into!

I would be veryinterested to see how much money these guys make. I know they'll probably lie to make it look good. I would be willing to bet that they don't make any money buy selling articles/movies/pictures and if they do I doubt it ammounts to much of anything.

No one is saying it is not a MLM, Darren didn't even know what that meant.

Yes it is MLM, as so is Mary Kay, Avon, Nu-Skin, Amway/Quixtar, and by the sounds of it you guys love those too. You can't tell me none of your wifes are not in Mary Kay, Avon, Home Interiors, etc., All multi million and multi billion dollar companies. They are not illegal and neither is Huntn Biz. If you wives were making $80,000 year in Mary Kay bet you guys would be doing a lot more hunting and a lot less working.

Each monthly package sold is a commission of $6.00 per month per package sold.

I have only been involved 3 three months and they have published one of my articles it paid $90, several of my buddies have had their video used on the monthly DVD's and Cable show, each time a quality 8 to 11 minute piece of video brought them a check of around $1,000 or a little more(maybe that is little or nothing in your book but that will pay my gas and food for quite a few hunts in my world), and I have sold 15 monthly packages, and I am just getting started. It is not a get rich quick plan but when you start doing the math it adds up pretty quickly.

I am sorry everyone is so skeptical, Darren thought this would just be a good forum to expose a great opportunity to a lot of serious hunters, intead he just got blasted by a bunch of guys who know absolutely nothing about Huntn Biz and how it is structured.

The company is brand(10 months) new there is less than 12,000 magazines published monthly. I have sold Eastman's Journal(Eastman published 55,000 after 20 years) and Trophy hunter subscriptions at big game shows for 10 years. If I had $6 a month for every one of those subscriptions I have sold over the last 10 years, I would be hunting and fishing full-time somewhere in the world every month and wouldn't have to worry about going to a job every day.

Someone mentioned a catalog, like Bass Pro, through Quixtar. Huntn Biz has a catalog of over 60,000 items at Cabelas type prices, and I get paid everytime I buy anything out of it or anyone uses one of my catalogs to buy their hunting gear, think about the income potential in that....

While I am rambling on...Huntn Biz also has hundreds of guided and self guided hunting and fishing trips that can be bought through the catalog (similar to Cabelas), as an associate I can work as a booking agent and sell the hunts for a 7-10% commission or buy them for my self and realize the savings.

I am sure this is more that enough to get all you guys excited again.

Sorry for trying to simply expose a new idea to all you guys, Darren never imagined everyone would react the way they did.

I suppose most of you will be happy to hear you can consider me gone for good......

Great hunting......

If everybody did the biz then there wouldnt be much use for hunting forums like this one I guess?

or can ya post the story elsewhere and still get some dough?

How much was Moosie going to be paid for the advertisement?

highcountrylife

Darren thought this would just be a good forum to expose a great opportunity to a lot of serious hunters, intead he just got blasted by a bunch of guys who know absolutely nothing about Huntn Biz and how it is structured.
Sorry to be the barrier of bad news and spelling. but I have seen this stuff come up a bunch of times on this website and many more..
Its the same old crap hey sell me your videos and make a few bucks, hey thats fine more power to you. I personally dont care how much money you do or dont make on the deals.

I just found it funny that darren posted basically no info and used a hot mail account on the post to me thats a scam wether you like it or not.

People like this sign up an post for a few reasons... to scam. I see it all the time.

if it was a reputal business deal then I would expect someone to email the board owner and ask permission if they could do this. Most reputiple companies would do this.

You can't tell me none of your wifes are not in Mary Kay, Avon, Home Interiors, etc
I can ;)

While I am rambling on...Huntn Biz also has hundreds of guided and self guided hunting and fishing trips that can be bought through the catalog (similar to Cabelas), as an associate I can work as a booking agent and sell the hunts for a 7-10% commission or buy them for my self and realize the savings.

I am sure this is more that enough to get all you guys excited again.
Sounds like another north american hunt club to me, definatly a scam now. ;)

Delw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can't tell me none of your wifes are not in Mary Kay, Avon, Home Interiors, etc

Sure I can! My wife is not in Mary Kay, Avon, Home Interiors, etc!

That was easier than I thought! LOL! :rolleyes:

I understand that you think this is a good way to supliment your income... but My wife sold Mary Kay, my mom sold Longerberger, and some other cloting line. My mom was sellig $2-$3000 a month too... She took 40% of that and still didn't make shit when all her time, and expenses were added in. They made money off them, but when it came down to crunching the numbers and figuring out how much time and money was involved for what profitt they made it came out that they could have taken their intial investment, put it in the stock market and made just as much. The little guys don't make much, it all sounds great untill you finally figure out who is really making all the money for doing nothing.

have only been involved 3 three months and they have published one of my articles it paid $90 , several of my buddies have had their video used on the monthly DVD's and Cable show, each time a quality 8 to 11 minute piece of video brought them a check of around $1,000 or a little more(maybe that is little or nothing in your book but that will pay my gas and food for quite a few hunts in my world), and I have sold 15 monthly packages, and I am just getting started. It is not a get rich quick plan but when you start doing the math it adds up pretty quickly.
hmmm Thats roughly a $1 a day, you're right that does add up quick... for just a dollar a day a child in in Etheopia can have a nutritious meal!
don't forget how many hours you spent writing it... what about all the people you're signing up, they're going to start writing articles right along with you, that means more compition and fewer video clips and articles that you'll get paid for. Pure compition is going to put HuntBiz out of Business...

I am sorry everyone is so skeptical, Darren thought this would just be a good forum to expose a great opportunity to a lot of serious hunters, intead he just got blasted by a bunch of guys who know absolutely nothing about Huntn Biz and how it is structured
Just like when a vacume cleaner saleman comes to my door... or when I get a call during dinner with someone selling me chit! People don't like salesmen no matter what they're trying to sell, better get used to it!

Besides we're not serious hunters anyway

Bullshit like this is ruining hunting, its making it a market instead of heritage and something that should be passed on to your kids...

You still havn't told us how much it costs to sign up! Let me guess for an associate member the low introductory price of $400... But you'll easily make that back in a year right?

suppose most of you will be happy to hear you can consider me gone for good
Both of you come on here and make you first post to "sell something"... If you get run off this easily you'll never make it as a saleman. The only reason you came on here was to sell something nothing more.

Here's a klenex... sniff, sniff

Hey dude...what would you pay for a story and some "fuzzy" pics of a 40 lb largemouth I caught Carolina Riggin a buzz bait....if you dont believe me I can send you the buzz bait.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back