Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Want to get paid to hunt and fish?

High Country Life, and Liv2hunt, I've Been AWOL, Due to Work Obligations and hunting addictions ;)

I do want to Post some Stuff.... I haven't figured if It's Good Or bad yet but I'll start ;)

First off, I'm familiar with Hunting BIZ, I'm guessing since Boise is in your Profile you know Steve Alderman, He also Sells Hunting BIZ and is a Good frined of Mine. Sice you're in the "BIZ" I'm guessing ya know him ?

2nd off, I've Done the MLM, I've done Equanox and Amway and Avon and ... Well, If I didn't someone close has. Now my Wife is Into Pampered Cheff. She wanted to sell it to Supliment her income of Being a MOM. Knowing #'s I told her I'd jsut asune she spend $100 a month on any Product she wants and I'll be money ahead
I would jsut asume she not go through the Hassle.

That being said, I'm DAM Greatfull other Women Sell it. It get's her Parties, And Cool Gadgets around the House that Pile up in Drawrs that Keeps her happy and Me hunting more.

I'm not One to Knock anyone for Selling anything. I'm also OK that you are Using Hunttalk to Push a product. Kudos if it works !! Looks like More people are Scheptical then not, But you might have had some Peole sign up behind the Sceenes. It's how it happens Usually.

What I do See is a Shot for Some Average JOE to shoot a Video and Get it put on a Cable show for others to see were they Might not Ever have that Chance. I see that as a Pluss. As far as Writing, Well, Most people here aren't as bad as me but couldn't get anything Published.. Even in a Members mag ;)

I'mnot placing the HighCountry Life NAME.. I'm not sure if We've met or We know Each other. My name is Oscar Williamson and I'm also the President of Deer Hunters of Idaho. Heck, Maybe you're one of my members

At any rate, this is a Good place for "Hunt Talk"ing and Having Fun. It's Always questionable when Someone Makes their first post as "SELLING" something, so don't take it personal.

Before you Ask, NO, I wouldn't be interested in BIZ but maybe someone Else here might be, My Plate is Full and I make $1 per 2 mins of Work at my place and don't need another hobby for $1 per day .... ;) that being said I hope you do well and it sounds like you're having fun doing it !!! And thats the bottom line !!

Also, If I want a Story Published. I'll do it in my HuntTalk.com MAgazine that I'm trying to get of the Ground. Maybe I could steal you guys from "BIZ" and have you help me instead, Cuz when I get it off the ground we're going to Burry you guys anyways
elkgrin.gif

Well I don't know bout all that fancy huntnbiz stuff, but I plan on doing huntn shows my self local tv this coming year and possibly end of this year and hope everyone enjoys doing it for the love of hunting, outdoors, and fellow outdoorsman that love hunting as much as myself. Getting paid for doing something you love like huntn would be nice but if the love of outdoors seems to be the reason most people do it and are successful. Anyhow, It will be on TVTV11 and might try to pitch some Ideas to outdoor channel later but people if yur going to do it, do it for the love of the hunt not money, endorsements, and etc... and good luck to everyone out there that trys to make there dreams come true. Hell if you need some help holler at me and will help shoot huntn, fishn, and anything else and put it on tv for ya. local but is TV none-the-less. Good luck to all out there regardless.
"You live once do what makes you happy!"

Now that's the kind of Outdoorsman, I'd invest in!

Not the "C'mon, your wife is selling...yadda yadda yadda!

Let's do this for the love of the SPORT! Not the love of the $$$ If you make $$$ more power to ya! If not, you're doing what you love and providing for your family. Isn't that what this is all about?

Just my 2 cents

So what ever happened to the old Huntn Biz? Anybody making the big bucks while hunting the big bucks? ;)

No, I should be working on a FWS application for take of a golden eagle nest (damn oil patch workers). Just saw somebody else looking at this thread...I wasn't digging back that far.

I've done that alot mysself. Seeing someone digging through an Old post and Bringing it up. Sometimes they make me laugh, Ahhhh the Memories ;)

Does this have something to do with the Moosieid@hotmailcom email I got. I didn't open it.

I was approached about the huntn biz thing by one heck of a salesman. And in a weak moment I paid about $100 and was "in"!!!! Then when the conversation was over, it was like "what in the heck was that?"

The bad thing about the whole thing is that MLM sales push. I hate feeling like I have to get everyone I meet to join up or I not doing me part to "build my business". Needless to say I just chalked that up in the loss column and moved on.

I love to talk about hunting, that is why I read about 5 different forums. I like talking to guys from all over, different perspectives, some arguments, but I would still have just about everyone around my campfire. Throwing in the ol sales pitch just kills it for me. Its not what hunting should be about.

No.. the Moosie @ Hotmail Email was From Me...... punk :D

Although it was a Sales pitch.... jsut different then this post ;)

HA!! Hotmail put it in my junk mail and warned me about opening it. It always scares me out of looking at the stuff, I am always sure a virus will melt my hard drive or something.

Hey hunters and fisherman,
If you would like to learn more about how to get paid to hunt and fish,
We pay cash for submitted pictures, stories and videos.

Too late. I already pay myself to do these things. Sometimes rather badly, sometimes WAY too much. You see, I pretend that I'm a great hunter who knows everything, and pay myself handsomely to go hunting. Brilliant,huh? When I get the desire to see myself on video, I look in the truck mirror and pay myself more money.
Othertimes I get the grand notion that I could make a living by being a professional hunter and become a "celebrity." I'd rather eat the contents of a septic tank.

It is MLM and it is tough to swallow. I've seen all of it, was even signed up. They will pay you (very little) for pictures and stories. They will BEG or harass, depending on your point of view, for stories.

I don't profess to know the legalities, but I know that it is typical MLM. YOU are supposed to do all the work and the three or four guys who started it take a lot of trips to New Zealand, or some other fun place, to hunt with the "subscription" $ you send and those sent by your friends. It costs a LOT more than it returns, unless you make it a BIGTIME job.

The experience of myself and several neighbors. I chose NOT to try to sign anyone up; I just submitted pictures and articles. The neighbors were signed up by other people. The experience of the neighbors was very similar to mine....and they did try to work at it.

Just remember folks, that if you are filming on federal lands and plan on selling the video you need a permit. Hate for someone to be getting into this great program only to fouled up by a technicality...

BTW, does Huntn Biz make sure all films/photos are of legally harvested animals or that all neccessary permits (see above) are obtained?

yes i want to get paid to do what i love and that is hunting and fishing. so send me some info. thanks

Theres one of these pickups parked by the McDonalds every day, I'm betting the individual that drives it isn't making a good living at this trade

But hey, the spent quite a bit of money on the paint job, I'll see if I can remember to get a pic and then we can write about it... ;)

I got a call from a customer who asked me if I remember him and I did. He said I have 35 deer in my back yard right now and I will pay you to come and hunt them $200 a deer. I said really ! When can I start , he as soon as you get here. I called a buddy in SC to come join me who is a guide and was slow on work. Once I told him about the job he said are you kidding me ! When can we start , I told him as soon as you get here. We dropped 18 deer the next 4 days.

Ya I like getting paid to hunt. LOL

Back