Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Vice-President Shoots Up Texas.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted mine over at current events, 1st... but i was about 3 rd over here OOOOP`s.:eek:

Oak don`t get your panties all up in a bunch..:) ...simple mistake.... OK i should be shot by Dick Cheney for it.hump

Best thing in Colorado???? Tom Tancredo!hump

You mean the same Tom Tancredo that sponsored a bill requiring the BLM and USFS to sell off 15% of their holdings in each state to pay for rebuilding New Orleans??? C'mon, Colorado's got better things than that.

Notice the smile after my post. I don't smile when my panties are in a bunch. ;)

Oak

Yep thats him..[Tancredo]...:eek: ...He`s got great idea`s on immigration,hump but yes i agree his BLM, USFS bill sucks...:confused: ...Seems that x-Gov. Lamm is coming around also...

Ok back to the topic....Cheney is blind?, was he drinking? or just stupid?:eek:

Buzz no I don`t care to change my tone,, the old bird will be ok, but i am a bit surprised you are still posting though wern`t you down doing the surgery on him?

But really dude you need to take a breath, man those last pics with the sheep, receiding hair line and crows feet, you need to quit taking everything so serious. Does this whole thing effect you? NO . Can you do anything about it? NO. Does anyone care what you think about it? No. There are other hunting related problems that you can make a difference on,,,pick your fights and have some fun,,remember you are not an expert on everything, so don`t try to be. Life is short , don`t look for a fight on every subject. You just might find one.

Cheney is an idiot, but we already knew that, but thinking this thing will change hunting and gun rights as we now know them,,,well that makes you the same

Hey stab,

I can tell you what I WAS right about...Dick Cheney covering up this accident and that it was much more serious than just plucking some shot out with tweezers.

I'm surprised that even YOU couldnt have figured that out right from the get-go.

By the way, I disagree that this wont effect hunters. It makes them look bad and will likely sway more of the 80% that dont have an opinion on hunting to think maybe its just flat too dangerous.

Carry on with your arguement that shooting someone, hunting illegally, and having a pellet through the ticker is no big deal.

I have read Cheney's statement, and it sounds reasonable to me. He took ful responsibility for the shooting. Frankly, even if I were an elected official, I would be so shook up after shooting a friend accidently, that contacting the press would be the last thing on my mind. For one thing, I'd want to make sure his whole family knew he was okay before they heard about it from the press. He did not have a press or PR person with him and he went along with the ranch owner suggesting that she contact the local press, who was not anti-hunting.

For a lot of folks here, nothing he could have done would have been right.

Since there is another thread going in Current Affairs, people can go there and post - I'm closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrisw
Back