Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Utah's Spyder bull past history?

You are correct about the fake , farmed spider Bull. Its a farmed Bull.
If you watch the you tube video, its very obvious. This video has been altered so much it is ridiculous. That Bull was bought and paid for. They are trying to generate hunting business. The guy that shot it is a dink. He gets very defensive when confronted about the farm bull. Watch the video. It has various changing background scenes, and the old guy that shot it . Is not dressed accordingly for the conditions. He doesn't even have a back pack or water or anything. The picture of where it was supposedly killed. Does NOT match the terrain where he poses with the bull. It should not be in the books. The word going around is it was approximately 120k to hunt and kill it. The outfitter said they had been watching it for a long time. No way . Just check it out . Its farmed, and shrouded in secrecy. Needs to be investigated. It even shows up on some sites as a photoshopped picture. Anyone who does this . Obviously has an inferior complex. They want to be someone so bad . They need mental health counseling. I have a lot more in this if people want to know. Its an illegal entry in Boone & Crockett. Let's chat . Thanks

You say you have more into this. I would not mind knowing your side.

FYI when I did an image search, what looks like the same bull (antler config) maybe a year earlier (?) you can clearly see a woven wire fence behind it, hmmm.

Once while fueling my pickup near Bozeman during the hunting season, I spotted a large stock trailer with unusual movement and recognized heavy beam elk antlers protruding through the gaps in the trailer framework. Curiosity prompted me to ask from where those live bull elk came and where were they going? The old fella driving the pickup explained that he had loaded them up at a place in Canada and was hauling them to his son's ranch in Utah. Relieved that it was not a Montana game farm situation, I didn't think much more about it ... until now. Hmmm!

You are correct about the fake , farmed spider Bull. Its a farmed Bull.
If you watch the you tube video, its very obvious. This video has been altered so much it is ridiculous. That Bull was bought and paid for. They are trying to generate hunting business. The guy that shot it is a dink. He gets very defensive when confronted about the farm bull. Watch the video. It has various changing background scenes, and the old guy that shot it . Is not dressed accordingly for the conditions. He doesn't even have a back pack or water or anything. The picture of where it was supposedly killed. Does NOT match the terrain where he poses with the bull. It should not be in the books. The word going around is it was approximately 120k to hunt and kill it. The outfitter said they had been watching it for a long time. No way . Just check it out . Its farmed, and shrouded in secrecy. Needs to be investigated. It even shows up on some sites as a photoshopped picture. Anyone who does this . Obviously has an inferior complex. They want to be someone so bad . They need mental health counseling. I have a lot more in this if people want to know. Its an illegal entry in Boone & Crockett. Let's chat . Thanks

The last thing I wonder about when lying awake in bed at 1:00am is whether or not a big elk someone killed years ago is a wild or farmed critter, and whether I'd better go join a new hunting forum to post conspiracy theories about it...maybe they colluded with the Russians to kill it. Cripes, go back to sleep! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Once while fueling my pickup near Bozeman during the hunting season, I spotted a large stock trailer with unusual movement and recognized heavy beam elk antlers protruding through the gaps in the trailer framework. Curiosity prompted me to ask from where those live bull elk came and where were they going? The old fella driving the pickup explained that he had loaded them up at a place in Canada and was hauling them to his son's ranch in Utah. Relieved that it was not a Montana game farm situation, I didn't think much more about ... until now. Hmmm!

My buddy worked at a high fence place in Colorado for a couple decades... he would go up to Canada to buy elk. He showed me a picture of a bull from one of his buying trips, taken the year before the spider bull was shot, that looks suspiciously similar.

I give about as many craps about what Big Money Magee shoots every year as I do about fully guided hunting trips posted on onyourownadventures.com

It always amazes me how people post stuff on theses forums and are unable to show bit bit of proof of there conspiracy.

It always amazes me how people post stuff on theses forums and are unable to show bit bit of proof of there(sic) conspiracy.
You have expressed the very reason they are called conspiracy "theories".
Typically the theory is so intriguing, dramatic, odd, and far-fetched that the theorist doesn't really want to pursue it any further, for fear of refutation. The theorist also strives to perpetuate the notion that they are the only one "in-the-know", hence the oft heard phrase, "you people just don't get it!"

I think it's funny that an "old" tread like this gets all warmed up by a new guy that posts twice on it and leaves!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back