Utah's Spyder bull past history?

In the end does it matter about "records"? I look at this like I looked at awards and commendations in the Army.......NEVER why I did what I did. Is it nice to get accolades? sure, I guess. BUT, if that is why you do what you do (including hunting) you should just be doing the SCI, anything goes, type of records to make you feel good. In this case it is obvious that Austad, through this and many other governor's tags and the like purchased, is fully willing to drop whatever $$$ and do whatever it takes to have his name in that little book to brag about. Pretty sad.

In the end does it matter about "records"? I look at this like I looked at awards and commendations in the Army.......NEVER why I did what I did. Is it nice to get accolades? sure, I guess. BUT, if that is why you do what you do (including hunting) you should just be doing the SCI, anything goes, type of records to make you feel good. In this case it is obvious that Austad, through this and many other governor's tags and the like purchased, is fully willing to drop whatever $$$ and do whatever it takes to have his name in that little book to brag about. Pretty sad.

Seems to me that the guys in the BC book that hunt for the reasons you described don’t have conspiracy theories surrounding their animals.

Personally when it comes to wildlife violations, it always seems like where there is some there’s fire.

Seems to me that the guys in the BC book that hunt for the reasons you described don’t have conspiracy theories surrounding their animals.

Personally when it comes to wildlife violations, it always seems like where there is some there’s fire.
It is not a far stretch with him given the millions he has hemorrhaged buying every opportunity to get into the book.........I am glad that I am not motivated like that, pretty hollow hunting experience.

Nobody knows where ol brutus lived. No stories of him ever being seen outside of the winter feed grounds. Finally died of old age. Lot of country out there for an elk to go unnoticed in.

Back