Utah Draw Results 2022

I think it's a commentary on how many tags are pulled from the draw to be sold to the highest bidder as conservation tags.
Yep, plus the pile of cwmu tags etc that allow a few to hunt every year while commoners wait

Are you guys seeing results in your portal, or the charges on your CC to tell you the results?

I better call one of my best friends and find out how much money he really raking in these days. Since only rich people draw tags…and somehow he just pulled the only non resident antelope tag in a unit with 1 point.

Back to your theory though..
Pronghorn tags are nice but not quite a tag for sheep, moose, mountain goat, bison, Henry deer or a primo elk tag. I think if I was to pull shenanigans then would not be so could pull a pronghorn tag.

Oh my GOSH!!! Just got a call from Utah so I picked it up knowing that results should be in soon. (Not that phone calls are made for results but hey, you never know)? The gentleman started out by stating he’s calling on behalf of Utah Fish and Wildlife…. And then proceeded to ask if I hunted upland game last year. He was just doing a survey lol. It got me real good
A few heart attacks have been fish and game caused over the years. I hate when this time of year they release news about Bighorn sheep, goats or moose. It's stopped my heart dead to see a picture of a Bighorn, not read it, check my app and see "eligible".

My personal worst was the years ago on day Idaho draws the Bighorn lottery tag. They draw at 10:00. At around 10:10 my phone rang and the caller said, "This is so and so with Idaho fish and game... my mind drifted and time slowed to nothingness. My heart slowed and between beats I calculated cost of driving to Hells canyon. Imagined giant rams. I could sense the recoil of the rifle and the elation of watching a 200 inch ram fall. Selected a place on my wall.

All that between the words "game" and "conducting a survey" or whatever it was... not a ram tag. Not blaming fish and game at all as they have to ask those surveys. But the timing is just my luck. When I laughed and told the girl on the phone what had just happened in my mind she went "oh... that explains why the last guy swore at me and hung up."

Last edited:
Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back