Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Utah Draw Results 2022

Don't think folks will find out until Nevada's deadline, which is today. I think Utah's draw results will come tomorrow. Now tell me there isn't collusion.

Don't think folks will find out until Nevada's deadline, which is today. I think Utah's draw results will come tomorrow. Now tell me there isn't collusion.
I think there is the same company that runs the draw application and notification for both states. I remember getting Utah result emails from "Huntnevada" years ago....now it is Kalkomey for Nevada...

Last edited:
Man, I got really excited when I read the thread title... Now to start the excited waiting game and constantly checking my portal!!!

I'm on a roll . . . unsuccessful results from WY and MT in the last couple weeks. I'm expecting the same from Utah. C'mon three in a row!!
I’m going with the opposite.

I failed to draw a hunt I really thought I’d draw in AZ, then I got a refund for every application I did in NM for the first time ever(except the year I only applied for pronghorn). I didn’t even draw my historically 100% odds deer tag. When I got that refund I figured God must have known I’m drawing something big in UT and don’t need the conflict or expense of drawing anything else.

I honestly hope I don't draw anything in Utah unless its a sheep tag.

Just applied for Nevada a couple days ago, will still apply for elk/deer/pronghorn in WY, sheep and deer in AZ, and elk b, deer b in Montana.

With WY moose, Montana deer, 3 elk, pronghorn, and deer in Wyoming that's a pretty full season.

My nephews will likely draw bull elk in Wyoming and maybe cow tags as well.

I could squeeze in a sheep tag in NV, UT, or AZ pretty easily, but that's about it.

Best thing to do right now is place an order on Amazon from a bunch of different vendors. That way you'll get several notifications of charges on your card over the next couple of days. It will do wonders to calm your nerves as you snatch your phone up each time it dings with a new notification.

You're welcome.

QQ

Just applied for Nevada a couple days ago, will still apply for elk/deer/pronghorn in WY, sheep and deer in AZ, and elk b, deer b in Montana.

With WY moose, Montana deer, 3 elk, pronghorn, and deer in Wyoming that's a pretty full season.

I could squeeze in a sheep tag in NV, UT, or AZ pretty easily, but that's about it.
Sometimes I chuckle imagining buzz going about his daily life throughout the year while frantically chewing meat day in and day out so he’ll have it all eaten by the next fall. 🙂

Buzz must have a lot of happy neighbors and family that get free organic meat because there is no way one family could eat all of this in a year.

Oh my GOSH!!! Just got a call from Utah so I picked it up knowing that results should be in soon. (Not that phone calls are made for results but hey, you never know)? The gentleman started out by stating he’s calling on behalf of Utah Fish and Wildlife…. And then proceeded to ask if I hunted upland game last year. He was just doing a survey lol. It got me real good

Oh my GOSH!!! Just got a call from Utah so I picked it up knowing that results should be in soon. (Not that phone calls are made for results but hey, you never know)? The gentleman started out by stating he’s calling on behalf of Utah Fish and Wildlife…. And then proceeded to ask if I hunted upland game last year. He was just doing a survey lol. It got me real good
There outta be a law!

I hunted pronghorn in MT a few years ago. I get a call from MT months later and the woman asks if I was successful on my Hunt. Yes, I replied. She asks: Doe or Fawn. I pause. Look, I shot a buck and had spoken with a Game Warden prior to the hunt and discussed my exact tag so was 99.9% sure I had a buck tag properly filled. She asks again, Doe or Fawn. I speak, Are you sure that was not a buck tag. Pause. Her: Oh, dang it, I had the ruler crooked on the printout, I do that all the time. Me, Buck. I was a bit miffed after hung up as if I had screwed up that could be a lot of issues in multiple states to deal with so 99.9% sure still left enough adrenaline dumping into my blood stream.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back