MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Unflattering

the nikster

The following quote comes from an article I just read about another shooting. Without getting into the "who does/does not matter" discussion, I want your opinion on the quote.

The officers "behaved like big game hunters closing in on an animal," said John Burris, a lawyer for the family of Joseph Mann, who was mentally unstable and homeless.

I am not offended as a hunter. Their intent was not to tear me down or the sport I love. I am concerned that big game hunters and our methods seem to be reflected in negative light.
Big game hunters typically do not drive around on asphalt in cars listening to radios, talking about running over animals and shooting them 14 times.

What part of what these officers did/did not do was actually "behaving like big game hunters"? We drink DQ blizzards, is that it?
I don't like the overall message.

Lawyers trying to sensationalize the situation in defense of a weak case. Otherwise they would have addressed Facts about the situation.

The bad part about attorneys is the 90% who can be pompous asses give the rest of them a bad name.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back