Uncle Larry - The Final Act?

Too bad for uncle Larry...I hope he's done with medical issues and if this really IS his last elk hunt....I just want to throw this out there....I'm available for elk hunts moving forward to replace him...I have never been on one :). Congrats on the latest bull, love the character.

I feel like it's only appropriate to say, f*cking awesome! Some of the hardest laughing I've ever done was at his cussing outtake. Congrats to you all!

Larry headed home earlier. I wonder if I’d get sued by Starbucks if we played the five minute clip of him expressing his thoughts about Starbucks and the “freak show” characters who drink that “overpriced donkey piss.” It’s one of his best renditions of the role Burgess Meredith had as the old Grandpa in the movie Grumpy Old Men.

It’s not even as adult rated as some of his other clips, but there would be a lot of sensitive Starbucks customers who’d report us to YouTube. I’m still laughing a day later as he demanded I stop at Circle K where he claims you can get better coffee for only $.79 and not worry about getting ball fungus from the scary looking person with “chain drive facial jewelry” who served it to you.

Congratulations on the amazing bull guys. Looking forward to watching this one.

Larry headed home earlier. I wonder if I’d get sued by Starbucks if we played the five minute clip of him expressing his thoughts about Starbucks and the “freak show” characters who drink that “overpriced donkey piss.” It’s one of his best renditions of the role Burgess Meredith had as the old Grandpa in the movie Grumpy Old Men.

It’s not even as adult rated as some of his other clips, but there would be a lot of sensitive Starbucks customers who’d report us to YouTube. I’m still laughing a day later as he demanded I stop at Circle K where he claims you can get better coffee for only $.79 and not worry about getting ball fungus from the scary looking person with “chain drive facial jewelry” who served it to you.
Let them sue I can with 100% confidence say that the HT family will gladly pay any legal fees, fines, or bail needed in order to support Uncle Larry's Fresh Tracks Uncut Snow Flakes BEWARE version!

Priceless !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back