MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Ultimate Marriage Test

Building a shop together. Wife helped me hang trusses last summer. I built forks for the grapple on the tractor so wasn’t much for heavy lifting but to understand a woman’s hand directions was a HUGE test. She helped me hang the trusses and then she didn’t help after that so it was me solo. Not sure why. But we are still married

Backing the boat down the ramp
My office used to be at a boat ramp. I’m certain I saw the end of many marriages. Most would go like this:
-Husband in brand new Tritoon with a 300 hp outboard crashes into dock.
-Wife gets out of boatand finds the 3500 duramax and begins to back trailer to ramp.
-husband, 30 feet off the dock begins to yell commands. Turn right, the other right
-wife yells I am turning right
-wife begins cussing
- husband begins cussing
-husband yells I’ll back the dam trailer
-husband is worse at backing than wife
-wife walks out of boat ramp parking lot while husband struggles with his boat and truck.

Driving from Denver to Boston, with everything you own in a uhaul, towing your car, with your dog in the cab in the middle.

Doing it straight 34hrs no stops but for gas, because you wife starts her new job on Monday, but had to get surgery in Denver on Thursday.

Oh and it rains the whole trip and the truck leaks…

Wait…

were we supposed to be like situations in general?

Last edited:
We built a shed together but I think the worst was putting up blinds of all things. I think I told her to go back to her knitting or something to that effect.

Road trips, I’m the pilot and the navigator until I finally lose it after a few missed turns.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back