Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

U.S. says it will cut costs for clean energy projects on public lands

Not certain I would say that fighting for upholding the Interstate Commerce Clause of the US Constitution is un-American.

Just for clarification, the Interstate Commerce Clause affords the Federal Govt. the power to regulate matters such as this if it so chooses, but it does not create an affirmative right of any state or citizen to have their preferred commercial activity protected by such action. Congress could have passed laws limiting WA oversite of this project, but in its silence, WY & MT have zero right for a court to preserve it. Where the Commerce Clause shows up in most litigation are opponents of a federal law challenging whether or not a recited interstate concern is sufficient to grant the fed gov the power to act at all. "Upholding" the ICC typically means granting congress broader scope of authority on local matters - not something the rural states typically like.

Last edited:
Solyndra fiasco was chump change to what they are proposing here. The more I read about nuclear, the more I like good old fashioned coal.🙂

Wllm resorting to a lame GIF instead of charts and graphs. #winning. 😁
Bringing up coal is kinda like saying we should go back to analogue... that ship sailed 20 years ago.

I think at this point it's how much many gas plants do we build versus nuclear/renewable and then which do we focus on subsidizing nuclear or renewable.

Electric cars should have a U.S. govt label: caution, this vehicle operates on mined materials...

0*5zDHNC_JrsQce4v-.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back