Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Tunes just outside your comfort genre that you like anyway...

Those who know me know that I DO NOT like almost any country.......here are a couple that I do like

Ken, very interesting "theme" and responses. The problem with a thread like this for us old members is when we hit "like", what is it we like ?

I will use the above quoted post as an example. I do not agree with not liking country music, but do like all three songs he posted

Is there a 1/2 like button ;)

I don't limit myself to any specific genre, but people who know me are most shocked that I like a long list of The Smiths/Morrissey tunes.

Not my usual genre but my kids dig Spiderman and it's got a hook...

Not usually into reality TV, but this performance was impressive....couldn't find the live video version, but an impressive vocal and he's playing lead gitfiddle too

My kid got me listening to 21 Pilots. Actually took him to see them live and it was one of the best concerts I've seen.....and I've seen a lot.

OK, I watched this and got hooked! I looked them up and now I can't stop watching their videos. The concert ones look like a HELL of a show! So much so, I just got done buying tickets for the show when they play in Chicago the end of March! Thanks for posting the video!
You realize that you posted that on the public thread and not in a pm? 🤣

Just kidding. I would likely take my daughter to see them if they were close to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oras
Back