Tunes just outside your comfort genre that you like anyway...

Mrs45 comes home talking about what her students are listening to. I tell her to call the suicide hotline.

I don't listen to pop music much at all, but I admit that I find almost all of Billie Eilish's stuff catchy. I actually stumbled across a bunch of her music covered by a string band and it is really good.

I'm embarrassed that I like it, but not near as embarrassed as I would be if I liked Florida Georgia Line...

Easy Listening is not....

I'm 60 and Pop is 87. We still fight over the music channel in the car and at home.

So I sometimes work in a place where I can only get one radio station on the boombox and it is the alt/prog station. I have found a couple really good tunes, and bands I like that I never heard of before. If my Mom was alive she would have loved the Black Puma song, it has so much Marvin Gay type of groove and damn that one guy sure can play that Bixby Tele

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Couple more that I thought I would not like but think is pretty damn good

Vocals and music just a step above and beyond most artists. Not my typical genre, but Adele has pipes and the music composition is above the norm.

Yeah I don't listen to her but I sure have noticed she can really sing. I do like the Bond song she did though

Yeah I don't listen to her but I sure have noticed she can really sing. I do like the Bond song she did though
if you're a musician(or even like me a wanna be) check out Rick Beato on YouTube. He did a breakdown on Adele Easy on me. Just how he explains the chord progressions and her vocal tones is enough to make anyone a fan.

Back