Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go watch some more Fox News, and even turn on Alex Jones I can see faces are irrelevant to you. Anyone with half a brain knows what you just said is an oversimplification of what happened, but you would rather listen to talking heads on one side of the isle that feed you full of rhetoric you want to hear instead of full factual evidence of what is actually true. Clinton is a liar, corrupt, and terrible for many reasons, but Trump is just as bad. Trump just said the Clintons are very nice people and he doesn't want to hurt them and has talked highly of Clinton since he was elected.....but Trump is just so much better right? Seems what Clinton has done is pretty irrelevant to him now. But he didn't just tell you what you wanted to get elected did he?
so she never had a chance to do anything? Or are you going to continue to listen to one side of the isle?

There's your change sportsmen, you went from being scared of "what ifs" by the left and get to live the reality on the right. Sportsmen, our wildlife, and our environment are about to get screwed like never before, and those that want to defend that crap will just use the gun argument or just how scary Hillary was. At some point you can't just keep saying that he is better than Hillary as your argument because it only goes so far and is starting to look like it isn't even true.

Well said Oneye. Trump's proposed cabinet and advisers all of the same washington insiders his supporters say they wanted to get rid of. I suspect that much of his appeal to many of his supporters had nothing to do with this but they simply agree with his racist, chauvinistic attitude.
They also voted in even more republicans who are bent on getting rid of our public lands.

so she never had a chance to do anything? Or are you going to continue to listen to one side of the isle?

I will agree with you that she had the largest part of what was terrible actions and decisions, but it was not solely on Clintons shoulders what happened in Benghazi. Trump however does not apparently believe she is a bad person for it and has only talked well of her and Bill since the election has been over. He has also never been in a position to be in charge of people's lives or our countries military men and women and by his temperament I hope he is able to tone it down and do better that the actions of Clinton in Benghazi. I am not a Clinton supporter, I wish Samders would have been the nominee and would have wiped the floor with Trump. That's not what happened so now I get to judge what Trumps doing and he's going all the wrong directions already for me. He's embracing giant spending projects and programs while increasing the deficit if his plans go as they are now, and then he chooses a scumbag as a top advisor. Sorry, off to a bumpy start so far....unless you embrace a racist, conspiratorial, dirty player sitting next to the president as his top advisor, you shouldn't think this is such a great choice either. Bannon is terrible in so many ways.

Educated voters ARE important. Voters who are aware of the Clinton corruption. In this election that's all we really needed to know. How she was even allowed to run I have no idea. Fortunately Wikileaks educated many people and made them aware of what a lying, corrupt, treasonous person Hillary Clinton really is. We're fortunate many people were able to see through her lies and vote to keep her out of office. Heck she even cheated on the primary race against Bernie Sanders. I was amazed that she still got the support of many of Bernie's voters. That proves all they were interested in was that free college education. Which, of course, is not really free, as someone has to pay for it.

I will agree with you that she had the largest part of what was terrible actions and decisions, but it was not solely on Clintons shoulders what happened in Benghazi. Trump however does not apparently believe she is a bad person for it and has only talked well of her and Bill since the election has been over. He has also never been in a position to be in charge of people's lives or our countries military men and women and by his temperament I hope he is able to tone it down and do better that the actions of Clinton in Benghazi. I am not a Clinton supporter, I wish Samders would have been the nominee and would have wiped the floor with Trump. That's not what happened so now I get to judge what Trumps doing and he's going all the wrong directions already for me. He's embracing giant spending projects and programs while increasing the deficit if his plans go as they are now, and then he chooses a scumbag as a top advisor. Sorry, off to a bumpy start so far....unless you embrace a racist, conspiratorial, dirty player sitting next to the president as his top advisor, you shouldn't think this is such a great choice either. Bannon is terrible in so many ways.
I agree she wasn't the sole reason things happened the way they did in Benghazi, regardless of your political views we can all be friends here :)

Educated voters ARE important. Voters who are aware of the Clinton corruption. In this election that's all we really needed to know. How she was even allowed to run I have no idea. Fortunately Wikileaks educated many people and made them aware of what a lying, corrupt, treasonous person Hillary Clinton really is. We're fortunate many people were able to see through her lies and vote to keep her out of office. Heck she even cheated on the primary race against Bernie Sanders. I was amazed that she still got the support of many of Bernie's voters. That proves all they were interested in was that free college education. Which, of course, is not really free, as someone has to pay for it.

So do you believe Clinton is the only one doing this? That the right couldn't possibly be playing the same games? What it looks like to me is Clinton is just the one who got caugh. Let me see the emails of every politician, and I think we could all agree 95% of them shouldn't hold the office they do. Also saying that because Bernie supporters who voted for her shows they just wanted free college is like saying everyone voted for Trump because they agreed with what he was saying and doing. Over half the people in this country hated both choices and chose the one they thought was the lesser of two evils. Most americans hated both of them.

Last edited:
Found it interesting myself how a candidate could be under FBI investigation and still be running for president,

GOP bought it all, so regardless Clinton's loss or Trump's con-man ways - the grand old party has to own what happens for the next 2 years.

Enjoy the ride boys. It's gonna be rough. Personally, I'm going to enjoy being the loyal opposition once again. :)

I agree she wasn't the sole reason things happened the way they did in Benghazi, regardless of your political views we can all be friends here :)

I agree, I think the American people had two candidates who do not represent our values and beliefs in this country. Clintons actions with her email and Benghazi are disgraceful and sickening. Our country and military men and women deserve true defenders and backers of them. I just get frustrated because the right side only used Benghazi as a political weapon, it was not true concern of what happened if you ask me. Trump made our election a joke, name called, and said things that most of us can agree is not a person to be proud of as the face of our country. Trump does not have a respectable past and neither did Clinton. So far Trump is showing signs of being worse for me than Clinton, that doesn't mean I think Clinton is not the corrupt, sad politician she has always been, but at this point I'm going to judge what Trumps doing, and Bannon does not represent me or my views of this amazing country and I doubt he does you either.

Over half the people in this country hated both choices and chose the one they thought was the lesser of two evils. Most americans hated both of them.

Hate is a strong word. I'm not even sure I'd use that word with how I feel about Hillary Clinton. However, I do hate the fact that our government has allowed her to get away with all the criminal acts she has committed. As for Trump, there's something seriously wrong with a person who could hate a good, honest, hard working, and patriotic man like Trump.

I agree, I think the American people had two candidates who do not represent our values and beliefs in this country. Clintons actions with her email and Benghazi are disgraceful and sickening. Our country and military men and women deserve true defenders and backers of them. I just get frustrated because the right side only used Benghazi as a political weapon, it was not true concern of what happened if you ask me. Trump made our election a joke, name called, and said things that most of us can agree is not a person to be proud of as the face of our country. Trump does not have a respectable past and neither did Clinton. So far Trump is showing signs of being worse for me than Clinton, that doesn't mean I think Clinton is not the corrupt, sad politician she has always been, but at this point I'm going to judge what Trumps doing, and Bannon does not represent me or my views of this amazing country and I doubt he does you either.

Very true, it's sad these were the choices given to the American people to run the country for the next four years..

Enjoy the ride boys. It's gonna be rough. Personally, I'm going to enjoy being the loyal opposition once again. :)

I certainly will enjoy the ride. I'm loving this! Finally we have someone who will address the immigration problem, who takes our national security seriously, and who will try to keep jobs in America.

Big bonus in that his sons are avid hunters!

I certainly will enjoy the ride. I'm loving this! Finally we have someone who will address the immigration problem, who takes our national security seriously, and who will try to keep jobs in America.

Big bonus in that his sons are avid hunters!

You do know he is already backpedaling on immigration. Right?

You do know he is already backpedaling on immigration. Right?

No he certainly is not. Maybe he's not proposing some of the things the media said he was going to do. You need to realize- the media was not on Trump's side and they lied, and lied, and lied, and lied. If you didn't see that, you weren't paying attention. But he's going to be tough on immigration. Of course what happens isn't entirely up to him, as he's not a dictator, but he'll definitely lead our country in the right direction, and will do as much as possible to fulfill the promises he made to his supporters.

Last edited:
Well, the election is over and so are political threads that unwind into this kind of shit.

Go hunting, take someone hunting, volunteer for an organization, or whatever, but for God's sake, quit wasting time and bytes on stuff that has no possibility of changing any perspectives or result in any value.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back