Caribou Gear Tarp

Trump?

How do you feel about Trump or the other candidates?

• Liking Trump

Votes: 106 55.5%
  • Liking other Republicans

Votes: 55 28.8%
  • Liking one of the Democrats

Votes: 30 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You still want to bet after looking at the map(s)?

I'll give you some time to try to figure out a scenario where the R's win...think about it for a day or two before you decide what you want to lose.

You're missing something here that the map doesn't take into account. In 2012, blacks turned out in much larger numbers than normal for Obama. Dems typically get the hispanic vote. If Rubio or Cruz get the nomination (hopefully Rubio), no matter who they run against, you may not have as significant of a black turnout and could possibly see some of the hispanic vote go to the repubs. The best thing that could possibly happen is seeing hillary handed an indictment the week before the election...wishful thinking.

I can assure you that I would not vote for Cruz if he is the nominee and I will keep in tact my record of never having voted for a Democratic Presidential candidate in my life due to never being aligned with them on my/their positions, as neither Bernie or Hillary having much commonality to my priority system.

So, if Cruz is the Republican nominee, I will be doing a write in, or considering a 3rd party candidate. And before some chime in that refusing to vote for Cruz is like a vote for Hillary or Bernie, I call BS. I put more value on my vote than giving it to a guy who is so openly hostile to something I feel is a defining issue for the hunters of my generation, as Cruz is on public lands. I'm not giving my vote to him, which would represent my tolerance of this process that gives us such bad options. Just the way I feel about it. More and more I feel like the vote ends up as the lesser of two terrible options and I'm done giving my vote to a lesser of two idiots. Either way, I would have given my vote to an idiot.

I don't fault others who would vote for him, as they may have a different level of concern or priority on this issue. Just not going to get my vote.

couldn't have said it better. There is no way we will ever ditch the "two Party system" if everybody just breaks down and votes for the lesser evil R or D because they feel they are wasting their vote otherwise

......A socially moderate fiscal conservative should be able to walk away with the general election....

A unicorn might be able to win too. Both are as unlikely as the other in todays R party, unfortunately. Trump and Cruz are what we get when the party sells itself to Evangelicals and Tea Baggers.

.....and Tea Baggers.

Just a word of caution from a guy who did not know that Tea Bagger carried some derogatory sexual connotations; "Don't use that term on a nationally distributed radio podcast."

You will get emails from a lot of PO'd Tea Party folks who are nut hurt.

Other than that bit of warning, carry on .......

Just a word of caution from a guy who did not know that Tea Bagger carried some derogatory sexual connotations; "Don't use that term on a nationally distributed radio podcast."

You will get emails from a lot of PO'd Tea Party folks who are nut hurt.

Other than that bit of warning, carry on .......

You might also get worrisome fan mail from sac garglers of a totally different bent.

You might also get worrisome fan mail from sac garglers of a totally different bent.

Duly noted. Mrs. Fin was aghast that I was so much of a turnipseed and did not know of this connotation. She worried those of that "totally different bent" would pay me a personal visit.

to me, this is enough of a reason to despise this woman....let alone everything else she is about!!!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1454533531485.jpg
    FB_IMG_1454533531485.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 150
to me, this is enough of a reason to despise this woman....let alone everything else she is about!!!!

Selective outrage fed by the press is not a basis for deciding for whom to vote. Kankles, however, might be.

While Benghazi was a tragedy, you should also hold congress accountable for slashing the budget for embassy security, and I expect you to not vote for anyone who was part of the regime that allowed 60 Americans to die in various embassy attacks in the 8 years prior to this administration.

There is that troublesome liberal Mona Lisa of a map showing the FSA Headquarter States.

FSA Barracks coming to a red state near you....don't bother to vote against the fix boys. Like Clayton Williams said, " “if it's inevitable, relax and enjoy it.”

There is that troublesome liberal Mona Lisa of a map showing the FSA Headquarter States.

FSA Barracks coming to a red state near you....don't bother to vote against the fix boys. Like Clayton Williams said, " “if it's inevitable, relax and enjoy it.”

I'm too busy readying for Jade Helm 16 to look at any libtard maps.

I'm done! So, I'm trying to follow this Iowa fallout, Cruz played Carson dirty, Trump is whining for a revote, Clinton can only beat Sanders via coin toss and on and on and........... blah blah blah. Since I'm in PA, my primary vote will be for naught anyhow. I'll support those who support our public lands and will fight for sportsmen but who also prove to me that they love this country, as founded, believe in the constitution and are committed to Americas future.

Selective outrage fed by the press is not a basis for deciding for whom to vote. Kankles, however, might be.

While Benghazi was a tragedy, you should also hold congress accountable for slashing the budget for embassy security, and I expect you to not vote for anyone who was part of the regime that allowed 60 Americans to die in various embassy attacks in the 8 years prior to this administration.

I agreed with the "selective outrage fed by the press" theory until I read the book "Stonewalled" by Sheryl Atkisson (sp?). That will put the Obama/Clinton administration into a whole new realm of corruption and ineptitude for anybody who reads it.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallardman1911
Back