Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Trump trying to take away OUR sheep tags!

cfree

This is already becoming unbearable! Is this even legal? Is a billionaire son of a president allowed to take our public land tags? I don't know if the Ruskies hacked the election but they better not touch this! :p

\Screenshot (2).jpg

I assume I am reading it right, but it says unsuccessful. So if that is true, how is he taking "our" tags if he is doing the same draw/lottery we all use?

Since when does someone being the family member of a politician exclude them of the privilege to participate in a legally applied application for lottery tags ? If I remember correctly, and I am sure I am, it's their gamble as much as it is yours, or mine.

I certainly hope this post was meant in jest.

If he were to draw one NEXT year...I'd be concerned. Of course, if he did happen to draw next year it'd be just a coincidence I'm sure.

IMO it's a little odd and scary when we know more about (insert name) in this case Trump Jr. than Jr. himself does.

Can you clarify? Not sure what you're saying.

I think everyone, myself included needs to temper our enthusiasm for anyone we don't know personally even though we may agree with their positions on issues important to us. If your not comfortable with that clarification, not my problem.

I think everyone, myself included needs to temper our enthusiasm for anyone we don't know personally even though we may agree with their positions on issues important to us. If your not comfortable with that clarification, not my problem.

It's not that I'm not comfortable, it's that I don't understand what your post meant. This new post does nothing to clarify the first. I simply have no clue what you are trying to say. But I'm "comfortable" with that, so don't worry.

This one:

IMO it's a little odd and scary when we know more about (insert name) in this case Trump Jr. than Jr. himself does.

Last edited:
Thats funny and cool that he is applying for public hunts. More of a question for me is how many points does he have built up across the country for different hunts. If I had his kind of money I'd have points building anywhere and everywhere I was even remotely interested in hunting. I put in for several myself as it is that I just consider a donation to wildlife due to the difficulty to draw and fairly cheap to put your name in the hat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back