Caribou Gear

Trophy Wife..

...thanks She is a pack rat... she shot it in the kaibab... i`m new to this photo stuff......we have alot of junk on the 5 acres [we are a homeowner acc. worst nightmare]

Nice pics CJ...

Your doing just fine, if you are resizing them yourself, put them at 500 pixels on the long side...

not sure what you mean Elkchser.. these are not digital.... but i will take all the help i can get... her is my wife [Kristine] with a cow elk. :)

still practicing...my pc keeps giving these pics some odd # so i hope it sends the right pic....[i don`t know what in the hell i`m doing]..Wow thats an old pic.. not the one i wanted ..i give up for now.... :confused:

I guess I'm learnin' something here. I always thought a trophy wife was just for lookin at and playing with. Seems this lady does a whole lot more than that. You got a good one CJCJ..

:cool:

I didn't know if you were resizing them on your own, or letting the web site do it automatically ( I think it does any way), It is just a size thing that Elkhunter showed me a couple years ago...

LOL Cal Hunter. Did you step into that one?

CJ,

Blondes, bucks, Ford trucks. Can't go wrong with those.

Interesting yard furniture.

That's a nice family you got there CJ.

Without going downhill in the snow on a plastic sheet with 6 friends...just how exactly did you manage to get that elk to where it is? LOL.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys....she is my best hunting partner......Cfree we drove right to that elk and then hung it up in the tree with a come along... cranked her right up.....makes skinning easier and keeps the meat clean..

Now that i have finally started posting pics... i am going to see if i can find some other hunting stuff...etc,etc.

Nice pics and wife CJCJ. I thought you were a lot older and retired, gambling,hunting,fishing and having fun. Funny how the mind makes a picture of someone from how and what they post and than you see their picture and it's not how they look at all. I have a picture of some posters that.... nevermind

What, no one's going to ask CJCJ why he uses 3.5" M28A2 rockets to shoot his muleys? ;) Nice pics, CJCJ. Wish I could get my wife to try hunting. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back