Yeti GOBOX Collection

traeger type grills cheap versions

I’ve got a Green Mountain, whatever the big one is, and love it. They aren’t as cheap as the Pit Boss, which I’ve heard good things about, but feel like GMG is as good if not better than Treager just without the name markup.

love my pit boss from lowes. sear grate and a lack of traeger prices made the decision easy. been working great for 3 years now. get's used easily 50-70 times a year, probably more honestly.

though i do always walk past those z grills pellet grills at kroger and wonder... anybody have one?

I just don't like the design Camp Chef uses and am happy I got the original version. Yoder does a really nice job on the sear option but they are crazy expensive
Not familiar with camp chef, just really like the sear option on my pit boss, without it you can't really grill. Had steaks off of others without the ability to sear, they sucked.

Heard from a local about one from lowes,think its the pit boss. She loves it.
Gotta find out if there is a grill too...........it has to have a grill option IMHO

If you were looking to just smoke I recommend a vertical smoker but since you want to grill then pellet grill is your best bet.

The thought of pellets for anything but feed had me off the fence for years.
The reality of no local source for smoke wood has me looking at options these days.
The lil smokey just doesn't cut it....lol

The NM wind has me passing the firepit to gas grill often. Outside of ez,gas sucks.

How do these pellet smokers.grills fair in windy places?

I have a green mountain and really like it. That being said Pit Boss has come a long ways from when they first entered the game. I am not sure you can beat the price and quality they deliver if you are looking for an economical pellet grill.

Back