Tough weekend for me

SD_Prairie_Goat

I'll start by saying we're fine, dog is fine too.

Woke up from a nap to neighbors banging and screaming at the door, hours later ended up with this.

A9CE0043-3728-4939-B82B-4900EC500EE8.jpeg11C52923-D689-4C92-B177-A5924FBE4D6B.jpeg

We're fine, pretty sad to be honest. Hopefully insurance comes through, smoke in the house too unfortunately. Fire was mostly in the attic so we didn't have any smoke alarms going off, pretty scary but luckily we got out no problem.

Not sure I'll make it out for antelope this weekend, maybe I'll try to head out to help fill tags the last weekend.

Most of my archery gear was in the garage, didn't burn, but not in great shape. We'll see how much I get out the rest of the year. Most of my cold weather gear was in there too, gun cleaning equipment too. All pretty well water logged and smoked filled.

Towns been great offering help, but at the end of the day we just want to go home and sleep in our own bed. Fingers crossed we get home soon.

Stay safe everyone

Sorry to hear. Glad everyone is ok. I've been in the homeowners insurance biz for 25 years. Be glad to help. Got some tips on how to save your clothes and gear. I'll shoot you a pm.

Sorry about your scrape. Glad everyone is alive and well. Prayers that things go well with insurance and that you can make it out to hunt the last weekend.

Wow man that’s unfortunate. I’m glad everyone is okay. I hope you can have a great hunting season to help offset this bad luck

Man glad everyone was safe. Prayers the insurance does you right.

Thanks everyone, obviously happy to be unharmed. Right now the not knowing how to move forward is frustrating and draining. Hopefully the adjuster reaches out tomorrow with how to proceed And we start the process back to normalcy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back